Max holloway

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He should just move up to lw and take fight ferguson how badass would that fight be.

Hes holding up the 145 division now let ortega fight aldo or sombody for the belt. If max can beat tony i think he can get the lw belt his tdd is to good i dont see him being ragdolled by khabib he could only be out strikes be maybe 1 to 3 guys in that division but that being tony connor and those are fights he can win at the same time.

Max got out muscled by Conor. Tony is a good deal larger than Conor lol. And if Tony gets you down, he finishes you.

He might have better hands and speed, but Tony has the power, chin, size, grappling advantage, and insane cardio. Max doesn't just KO people, he wilts them down. Tony can take a beating and still end up beating your ass. I don't see how he could win other than UD or why he would take that fight.

Max got out muscled by Conor. Tony is a good deal larger than Conor lol. And if Tony gets you down, he finishes you.

He might have better hands and speed, but Tony has the power, chin, size, grappling advantage, and insane cardio. Max doesn't just KO people, he wilts them down. Tony can take a beating and still end up beating your ass. I don't see how he could win other than UD or why he would take that fight.
Max is bigger than the majority of Lw's on the roster, he's filled out a lot

I would feel for Max having to give up his belt, but I agree that he really should coz he's killing himself to make that weight.

I'd actually favour him over Ferguson, but not by much, he can keep Ferguson's pace and is a much better striker, Tony has an advantage grappling though.

60/40 for Max.

lol Conor and Tony are pretty much the same size. If either is larger than the other, it's definitely Conor.

lol Conor and Tony are pretty much the same size. If either is larger than the other, it's definitely Conor.
Tony has 2 inches of height, cuts to 150, has a much larger frame, and is generally one of the biggest guys in the div despite looking like a gangly skeletor. He's larger than Conor, no fucking discussion lol.

He's like the only dude that didn't look like he was fighting a WW against Tibau.

Nah he should at least fight ortega first
Imagine if that ortega fight turns out to be the main event of ufc 230?!!!
{<buffer}<{JustBleed}>

Will come back to bump this thread when you all start blaming Dana for Max's post-career condition.

Ortega is also large for the weight. Both Ortega and Holloway should move up. The trio of Holloway, Ortega and McGregor would be untouched for quite some time at lightweight imo.

Tony has 2 inches of height, cuts to 150, has a much larger frame, and is generally one of the biggest guys in the div despite looking like a gangly skeletor. He's larger than Conor, no fucking discussion lol.

He's like the only dude that didn't look like he was fighting a WW against Tibau.

Conor and Tony have stood side by side before, they're literally neck and neck with each other. Two inches would be pretty neligible anyway. His "larger frame" is also irrelevant. Conor has larger biceps every time I see either guy working out at their biggest.

Fuck that! LW has enough issues.

Back