Max Holloway will never fight at featherweight again

He will. Dude loves to eat. I think he'll be fine if he adopts DC's pre-camp concept. Which I'm pretty sure he will, they're close and use the same nutritionist. It's about a 4 week period that DC uses prior to camp to slowly lose weight and gradually increase the intensity of workouts before going into full blown camp mode.

I have never been so sure of something in my life, max vs brian ortega will never happen, mark my words!
You seem like a good dude though, so my "told ya so" moment won't be as enjoyable.

Hard to argue considering he missed trying to make 155 earlier this year

Well funny enough I can't see Ortega making 145 many more times either. He might even walk around bigger than Max.

I agree. Just like Rumble, but not as bad, one day we will look back and wonder how Holloway even did it
Obligatory rumble pic
747655720o0oix.jpg

Off topic but this is legitimately my favorite shoop ever. I don't even remember what the original picture looked like.

Certainly hope he does He has had a few bad attempts of late with the last being highly dangerous. These guys make that call on their health, and I'm just here for the entertainment, but I still wish everyone the best in life.

Tbf that was on extremely short notice and he wasnt in a serious camp because of his recent ankle injury.

Still, he got pulled by doctors cutting weight for a weight class above his typical one. That suggests he has a good sized cut to even make 155

He is only 26 years old.
He's 5'11.
There could be a day were he doesn't fight at FW anymore but he's weighed in more times at 145lb than 146lb.
Maybe he been eating good after being a champion.

Back