Max Holloway was a 19 y/o, BJJ white belt when he entered the UFC.

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fast forward he’s now had 17 fights in the UFC with an 18-3 record and currently on an unprecedented 11 fight win streak.

He debuted with a 4-0 record against an established Dustin Poirier, who had to take him down and submit him.

The other losses was one by a questionable decision to Dennis Bermudez and of course the 3rd loss fighting Conor McGregor at the tender age of 21 years old where he broke his foot and also forced Conor to shoot on him.

This kid had it at the age of 19. He’s only 25 now. You honestly gotta stop for a second and wrap your head around what this kid is doing.

Gotta give the young prodigy his props.

Some bias in the OP but I'm not going to let that get in the way of me saying fuck yea motherfuckers

Fast forward he’s now had 17 fights in the UFC with an 18-3 record and currently on an unprecedented 11 fight win streak.

He debuted with a 4-0 record against an established Dustin Poirier, who had to take him down and submit him.

The other 2 losses was one by a questionable decision to Dennis Bermudez and of course the 3rd loss fighting Conor McGregor at the tender age of 21 years old where he broke his foot and also forced Conor to shoot on him.

This kid had it at the age of 19. He’s only 25 now. You honestly gotta stop for a second and wrap your head around what this kid is doing.

Gotta give the young prodigy his props.
313q1jl.jpg

He's a beast and such a down to earth dude
Honestly don't mean this as a knock because he's probably way smarter than me but he always comes across as dumb and lovable

Genuinely didn't think he would amount to much back when he got started

I remember his debut against Poirier! He was getting the better of him on the feet before getting taken down. Feels like not long ago he debuted.

ya hes good. made mince meat out of aldos face and probably is gonna do the same again.

The crazy thing about Max is that he's only 26 or something yet he's wiped out the top guys in his division.

I'm rooting for aldo in the rematch but Holloway has proven to be a beast. He's young and big too. If he keeps it up maybe we'll see him make waves at lw too

He's no Aldo, who became FW champ at the tender age of 23, youngest in Zuffa history, but has all the markings of a future GOAT imo. He'd starch Bermudez, Poirier and McGregor today, no doubt.

been watchin since his debut. Kids a beast no two ways about that.

lol we can do another 1 month friendly sig bet if you want. No chance.
Sure friend. Holloway looked like he had nothing for Aldo in the 1st. Aldo got wrecked after gassing out. Aldo had a tendency to slow down as fights went to the championship rounds but this time he became a zombie. If he is too old and his gas tank failed him again, the result will be the same but if that was a one off thing, he kills Holloway.

Back