Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega - Who Are You Rooting For

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I am rooting for Holloway. He earned my respect after trying to step in on a week's notice to fight Khabib.

Also, Ortega seems like a phoney to me. Reminiscent of Jon Jones during his fake choirboy phase.
I remember how Ortega was trying to earn goodwill by publicizing how he donates his winnings to the poor. Turns out it's just a scheme him and Rener participate in where they give "scholarships" to kids at his BJJ gym and get a tax write off for it. Nothing wrong with free BJJ but don't try to make it look like you're giving something away when it benefits you just as much.

max after ortega didn't give frankie another shot.

I remember how Ortega was trying to earn goodwill by publicizing how he donates his winnings to the poor. Turns out it's just a scheme him and Rener participate in where they give "scholarships" to kids at his BJJ gym and get a tax write off for it. Nothing wrong with free BJJ but don't try to make it look like you're giving something away when it benefits you just as much.

poirier is the only guy who really does good things for his community

Two guys who seem to conduc themselves with a lot of class. Almost a guarantee that the fight wont sell much haha.

I think Ortega is a good bet here. Max has some questionable issues, and Ortega seems to have a huge advantage on the ground against anyone in hi weight class.

Rooting for max and also think he wins.
Turanibol City gonna get that pressure put on him and break.

Zabit is coming though.....

I kinda want Ortega to win now, Max hasn't been a good selling champion.

Holloway just rambles on and on and I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Ortega is a space cadet who looks perpetually stoned and loses every second of his fights until the stoppage.

Max but I like Ortega too so I wouldn't be too bothered if he wins.

Wow, didnt jnow that, what a weasel.

I've only made about 12-13 wagers in MMA over 19 years and I'm betting Ortega so I have no choice but to root for him .(like t-city anyways)

I just want to see high level mma. Hope theyre both healthy so they can put on a great fight.
Only time I root for someone is when i bet.

I love how Holloway fights and i for some reason think Ortega is lame. Someting about his smile. He’s hiding something behind his fucking eyes. And the way he talks, as he’s trying to sound like a poet or something. Dad bod as well.
875ED175-B6C5-4547-B3A8-C90B4ECFCACB.gif

true but that's how life works. money talks.

Back