Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega - Who Are You Rooting For

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
ortega tested positive.

holloways as real as it comes, never popped, swanged and banged with lamas at the end of a fight he was dominating to put on a show, has an exciting fighting style.

no way id root against holloway.

props to ortega for doing some things good for his community. but the guys a cheat.

cmon bro aldo is awesome but dont hate on max for getting the wins
I know it’s wrong of me, I just can’t support the guy who beat up my all time favourite like that.

damn bro i hope not

the only good thing that could come out of Ortega winning is Aldo vs Ortega and then Aldo retires champion
Max gotta use a lot of footwork on the outside and pick openings. Hurt Ortega early and avoid the ground at all costs.

I will be rooting for Holloway, he is fun to watch. I hope the fight actually happens this time

Max is a quirky dude but a pleasure to watch in the cage. That said I'm backing Ortega here.

Big fan of both guy's, but max is the man and believe he wins.

ortega tested positive.

holloways as real as it comes, never popped, swanged and banged with lamas at the end of a fight he was dominating to put on a show, has an exciting fighting style.

no way id root against holloway.

props to ortega for doing some things good for his community. but the guys a cheat.

yeah i hope he gets the job done

there's never a good mixture of PED use and charity funders

I like them both but Ortega finished my boy Frankie which was insane, plus not a shred of arrogance afterwards so it's hard not to cheer for that guy.

whats up with that AV

Max.

Dude's fun to watch and respectful without being fake.

Really respect both fighters here, they're both legit and have unique skills.

But.... I would kinda like Ortega to win.

He has applied himself with serious dedication since he was a teenager, he was troubled as a young man, Rener Gracie took him in and nurtured a great talent, it's a great story and he has respect and honor written deep in his soul.

Brian Ortega is the embodiment of a true martial artist and he is marketable big-time as well (keeps UFC happy) and so I am hoping he gets the win.

Absolute respect to Max, he's amazingly good but I feel it's time for a change of power at 145lbs and Ortega just feels like The 145lb FNG (Fucking New Guy).

Max he might have beat up one of my favs in Aldo but fuck are his fights great puts it all on the line everytime can't not root for the guy

Something about Ortega comes off that he is not a genuine guy, like he is trying hard to be seen as a good guy, but he isn't.

Plus, Max is a cool dude

"Blessed" ftw

Back