Max Holloway says he would fight Khabib Nurmagomedov

giphy.gif
ok

max is a stud, reminds me of penn of just not giving a fuck and is a true martial artist/fighter. dude loves to fight and wants the tough challenges. he took aldo again on less then a month notice

hes a breath of fresh air considering the champs weve dealt with (and still are)

Respect for Max, but Khabib takes him down easily and destroys him on the ground

Brutal brutal beatdown. I don't care how good Hollaway supposedly has gotten at takedown defense or on the ground, since his fight with McG. He got controlled on the ground pretty handily by Conor Mcgregor! Let that sink in. Again controlled....on ground....by Mcg. Hes too frail and weak imo. Hed get ragdolled by khabib I thinketh.

NO

This would be a disaster. Honestly Max is a monster at 145, but once he starts fighting bigger guys he will start to look more average than savage.

I'd like to see how he does against Frankie first but I'm all for fighters wanting to take on a challenge. Unlike some champs who talk about moving down...

Not everyone in particular weightclass is the same.

Sherdog seems to struggle with this topic lately especially with the MM-TJ situation.

Max couldn't drop to 135 if he wanted to if he could he would have. Which is why TJ won't fight Holloway instead he wants to fight MM because he can make 125.

Let's be honest. He will get his shit pushed in

lol stop, edgar would have got a chance to fight conor if he wasn't hurt, RDA and khabib as well. Conor himself even said his plan was to fight for the LW belt after he won at FW and he assumed khabib was gonna be the champ by then
Lol gtfo. As soon as Conor got the belt...he knew what's next is Edgar or full camp Mendez. So he took off.

I just want to see him get through Edgar, and possibly Mendes first.

Lmao, you're so delusional. Max has done well, but the top guys right now outside Aldo are Ortega, Mendes once he's back in a few months, Edgar, and Emmett. He's beaten one guy currently in the top 5, he hasn't cleaned out shit but the bottom ranks. Conor beat Mendes, Aldo, AND Holloway, outside Edgar, Conor is the one that cleaned out his top guys. Conor isn't the one who was talking, he wen't out and moved up weight classes. Conor said he might fight Aldo again or Edgar, he offered them a rematch, they didn't accept. Conor talked about maybe going back down to FW again if Edgar could beat Aldo, he couldn't. And Conor certainly didn't abandon his belt, "because of Edgar", what delusional revisionist history you have.

Deal with these facts.

Awh, you're so cute.

I like Conor, as I've said previously, but right now, Max is the one out there busting skulls and taking on all comers, while your hero sits on the sidelines crying about Floyd lumping up his skull.

1. He cleaned out the old guard, and in a more complete fashion than Conor EVER did. Where was Conor's fight against Swanson? Where was his fight against Stephens? Where was his fight against Lamas? Oh, that's right, HE DIDN'T FIGHT THEM. Cleaned out his division? Get a fucking grip on reality. He had fucking seven fights at featherweight in the UFC, bro. Brimage-Holloway-Brandao-Poirier-Siver-Mendes-Aldo. That's it. Brimage wasn't top five ever, Holloway wasn't top five at the time, Brandao wasn't top five ever, and Siver wasn't top five ever. So, what you really have is Poirier-Mendes-Aldo, and a Holloway who was barely old enough to drink. He leapfrogged more deserving contenders in Swanson and Edgar to get his title shot because he's a talker. If that's what you call "cleaning out your division" then your reality is seriously warped.

2. You do realize that Ortega and Emmett have just recently entered the top five, correct? They did this by beating Swanson and Lamas respectively, guys who Max already whooped, and who Conor didn't even have to fight to get a title shot, even though he should have.

3. The only time he offered Aldo a rematch was when RDA pulled out. Yeah, Aldo turned it down, but it wasn't at 145, it wasn't for the belt, and it was short notice. That was the only time legitimate talks of a rematch ever occurred. I don't fault him for that. Oh, and in case you don't remember, a week before Conor smoked Aldo in the first round, Edgar smoked Mendes in the first round. THAT was the fight to make, and it should have been made. Conor should have never been allowed to move up in weight and challenge for a second belt with such an obvious number one contender.

Deal with these facts. Your boy fought five non-title fights in the featherweight division, four of which were against guys who weren't even ranked top five, KO'd a late replacement Mendes, KO'd Aldo, and then booked it out of the division faster than you can say Nate Diaz.

By the way, aren't you the scrub who was talking shit before the MayMac fight and I tried to get you to account bet me and you didn't even respond as soon as I brought that shit up? Yeah, thought so, no balls.

Go out and play in traffic, kid.

Awh, you're so cute.

I like Conor, as I've said previously, but right now, Max is the one out there busting skulls and taking on all comers, while your hero sits on the sidelines crying about Floyd lumping up his skull.

1. He cleaned out the old guard, and in a more complete fashion than Conor EVER did. Where was Conor's fight against Swanson? Where was his fight against Stephens? Where was his fight against Lamas? Oh, that's right, HE DIDN'T FIGHT THEM. Cleaned out his division? Get a fucking grip on reality. He had fucking seven fights at featherweight in the UFC, bro. Brimage-Holloway-Brandao-Poirier-Siver-Mendes-Aldo. That's it. Brimage wasn't top five ever, Holloway wasn't top five at the time, Brandao wasn't top five ever, and Siver wasn't top five ever. So, what you really have is Poirier-Mendes-Aldo, and a Holloway who was barely old enough to drink. He leapfrogged more deserving contenders in Swanson and Edgar to get his title shot because he's a talker. If that's what you call "cleaning out your division" then your reality is seriously warped.

2. You do realize that Ortega and Emmett have just recently entered the top five, correct? They did this by beating Swanson and Lamas respectively, guys who Max already whooped, and who Conor didn't even have to fight to get a title shot, even though he should have.

3. The only time he offered Aldo a rematch was when RDA pulled out. Yeah, Aldo turned it down, but it wasn't at 145, it wasn't for the belt, and it was short notice. That was the only time legitimate talks of a rematch ever occurred. I don't fault him for that. Oh, and in case you don't remember, a week before Conor smoked Aldo in the first round, Edgar smoked Mendes in the first round. THAT was the fight to make, and it should have been made. Conor should have never been allowed to move up in weight and challenge for a second belt with such an obvious number one contender.

Deal with these facts. Your boy fought five non-title fights in the featherweight division, four of which were against guys who weren't even ranked top five, KO'd a late replacement Mendes, KO'd Aldo, and then booked it out of the division faster than you can say Nate Diaz.

By the way, aren't you the scrub who was talking shit before the MayMac fight and I tried to get you to account bet me and you didn't even respond as soon as I brought that shit up? Yeah, thought so, no balls.

Go out and play in traffic, kid.

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

I hespect your balls Maxy boy but you don't want any of that. He is big and you are smol.

Back