Max Holloway says he would fight Khabib Nurmagomedov

Obviously, this fight won't happen anytime soon. Khabib is on a mission for the LW title and Max has a number of young challengers on the come-up. But I think Max would do great at LW. He's got the frame for it, and his skill set is still improving. The Frankie fight will be very informative. If he stuffs every shot from Frankie and picks up a dominating win, that'll be enough to tell me Max is on his way to being one of the p4p GOATs.

I like Conor, but Max is doing far more than talking. He basically cleaned out most of the division before he was even champion. Won nine straight before he even touched gold compared to Conor's five straight. Took out Swanson, Stephens, and Lamas during that stretch. After that, he became the first guy to stop Pettis for the interim. Took out Aldo, which Conor also did, but actually gave him a rematch unlike Conor, even though Conor said he would. Now he's gearing up to fight Edgar, who Conor basically abandoned his belt in order to avoid fighting.

Conor talked about giving Aldo a rematch which he never did, he talked about fighting Edgar which he never did. If anything, it's Conor who is doing the talking and can't be trusted. Max's word is gold as of this moment.

lol stop, edgar would have got a chance to fight conor if he wasn't hurt, RDA and khabib as well. Conor himself even said his plan was to fight for the LW belt after he won at FW and he assumed khabib was gonna be the champ by then

Max is a real champ, hard to dislike that guy.

That being said, Edgar will beat him.
Let's say... Max schools Frankie with is wrestling... highly improbable since Edgar wrestling his amazing. I wouldn't even favor him against Khabib. Respect for Max tho

Let's say... Max schools Frankie with is wrestling... highly improbable since Edgar wrestling his amazing. I wouldn't even favor him against Khabib. Respect for Max tho

sory didn't read, that AV got me distracted...

Look how pudgy and fat his face gets. Whats his walk around weight?

Found footage of early Khabib training camps, Holloway might wanna think again.

I love holloway. unfortunately I think edgar will beat him.

Will never forget seeing him TKO pettis live. fucking magical.

I like Conor, but Max is doing far more than talking. He basically cleaned out most of the division before he was even champion. Won nine straight before he even touched gold compared to Conor's five straight. Took out Swanson, Stephens, and Lamas during that stretch. After that, he became the first guy to stop Pettis for the interim. Took out Aldo, which Conor also did, but actually gave him a rematch unlike Conor, even though Conor said he would. Now he's gearing up to fight Edgar, who Conor basically abandoned his belt in order to avoid fighting.

Conor talked about giving Aldo a rematch which he never did, he talked about fighting Edgar which he never did. If anything, it's Conor who is doing the talking and can't be trusted. Max's word is gold as of this moment.

Lmao, you're so delusional. Max has done well, but the top guys right now outside Aldo are Ortega, Mendes once he's back in a few months, Edgar, and Emmett. He's beaten one guy currently in the top 5, he hasn't cleaned out shit but the bottom ranks. Conor beat Mendes, Aldo, AND Holloway, outside Edgar, Conor is the one that cleaned out his top guys. Conor isn't the one who was talking, he wen't out and moved up weight classes. Conor said he might fight Aldo again or Edgar, he offered them a rematch, they didn't accept. Conor talked about maybe going back down to FW again if Edgar could beat Aldo, he couldn't. And Conor certainly didn't abandon his belt, "because of Edgar", what delusional revisionist history you have.

Deal with these facts.

I appreciate he "would" fight him....

Now ask Max if he'd like to move up and fight Khabib next....

Then, after he fights Frankie, ask him again....

1)Conor was on a 7 fight win streak... Before the Diaz/RDA issue.
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor-29688

2) Conor offered Jose a rematch, Jose declined saying he needed time to train, yet called it a fluke KO....
https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/...cision-to-turn-down-conor-mcgregor-rematch-at

Its good to know that Max will retire pennyless and broke like every other "fight anybody" fighter.

Wow. Respect to Holloway.

He knows a fight with Khabib puts him in the history books forever. Win or lose, his career will be remembered.

26220117_1508384189217393_3031609557624780705_n.jpg

He says that a real fighter should look out to fight Khabib because these fights are big legacy defining fights.
True.

I really like Max for his “live by the sword, die by the sword “ attitude and down to earth vibes. Go Max !

Holloway would look like Danny Downes if he went to 155

i like Holloway but he was taken down and controlled by fucking Mcgregor, Khabob would maul him

So the 155 love-triangle will become a square?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back