Max Holloway says he would fight Khabib Nurmagomedov

I too would like to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Let's see how he does vs Edgar first, if he stuffs every takedown and makes Edgar looks bad then who knows.

Max certainly does better than MJ and Edson. I don't think he can put together a sustained attack long enough for him to pick up the W though.

Holloway is fucking Penn reincarnated.

Dude has no fear. Weightclasses? It is what it is? Bad style matches? It is what it is.

Bless this man.

Conor is BJ reincarnated actually fighting 145-170, Max hasn't fought at 155 since he started MMA. I think he'll do good, but all he's done is talk about it so far.

Conor is BJ reincarnated actually fighting 145-170, Max hasn't fought at 155 since he started MMA. I think he'll do good, but all he's done is talk about it so far.
Lol

BJ should'nt be fighting anymore and he still is. Conor should be fighting but...

Last edited:
I think this just came out because Khabib has expressed he might go after the FW belt...nothing about Max going up for the LW....yet.

Exact same thoughts, Khabib was praising his weight cut that he mentioned chance of going down to 145, which is total BS imo, he didnt even made 155, he made 155.5 or 156 iirc.

I like Conor, but Max is doing far more than talking. He basically cleaned out most of the division before he was even champion. Won nine straight before he even touched gold compared to Conor's five straight. Took out Swanson, Stephens, and Lamas during that stretch. After that, he became the first guy to stop Pettis for the interim. Took out Aldo, which Conor also did, but actually gave him a rematch unlike Conor, even though Conor said he would. Now he's gearing up to fight Edgar, who Conor basically abandoned his belt in order to avoid fighting.

Conor talked about giving Aldo a rematch which he never did, he talked about fighting Edgar which he never did. If anything, it's Conor who is doing the talking and can't be trusted. Max's word is gold as of this moment.

I like Conor, but Max is doing far more than talking. He basically cleaned out most of the division before he was even champion. Won nine straight before he even touched gold compared to Conor's five straight. Took out Swanson, Stephens, and Lamas during that stretch. After that, he became the first guy to stop Pettis for the interim. Took out Aldo, which Conor also did, but actually gave him a rematch unlike Conor, even though Conor said he would. Now he's gearing up to fight Edgar, who Conor basically abandoned his belt in order to avoid fighting.

Conor talked about giving Aldo a rematch which he never did, he talked about fighting Edgar which he never did. If anything, it's Conor who is doing the talking and can't be trusted. Max's word is gold as of this moment.

cliffs : I wanna taste dat Hawaiian brah

Max is a badass but khabib is a ’cupcake’ that he wont able to eat

He says that a real fighter should look out to fight Khabib because these fights are big legacy defining fights.
True.

You have to understand the difference between "saying" you'd fight him and "doing" it. A lot of fighters say something that they back out of.

He's got balls. But that would not end well for him.

Worst stylistic match up possible.

Khabib smeshes him

Back