Max Holloway Looks Like Gumby

He has an exciting style and mostly boxes.

He was bound to be a sherdog favorite. Why do you dislike him?

I find his voice annoying but thats about it.

Imho Edgar and Conor beat him, and Aldo still has a 40% chance in a rematch.

Honestly I consider Aldo a good fighter who people believed was a GOAT, built him up as a contender for GOAT, and then was exposed as just a good fighter. If Aldo was great he would've beaten Holloway and at least put up a fight against Conor.

You don't catch a shot like that in your prime, IN THE TITLE FIGHT, and remain a "great". Sorry. I don't think Holloway is "great" for what he's done thus far. I'm just not convinced, even after the win against Aldo.

First of all, there is no resemblence there.

Second of all, what do you expect his physique to be when he has to make the 145 pound limit?

Third of all, you're ridiculously stupid. Please delete your account and leave MMA alone from your retarded "opinions".

Let's have a discussion about MMA then Kenny Florian- what do you want to talk about?

Gumby_f79b059d-2d23-4059-8ae9-7203b2017a49.jpg

123013-ufc-Max-Holloway-pi-mp-1024x576.jpg

Apparently we're not allowed to trash people's favorite fighters, the mods deleted my previous post about holloway's physique so here's another.

Try not to have a fit and delete my shit just because you don't like it.

All I said was that the guy has the physique of a 13 year old.

The dude looks like Gumby ^ There's proof. He'll get revealed just like Aldo did. This kid is not special at all.

Q57JW_s-200x150.gif

Back