Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

Max is ducking BMF challengers LOL
It’s now Thursday and you’re still taking shots at the dude any chance you get. This is becoming pathological lmfao. Just own it at this point, it’s fine. After Vitor koed my boy Hendo the second time I wanted to see Vitor get sent the shadow realm in a 3v1 handicap match vs Brock, Cain, and Shane Carwin

Last edited:
ya ok bud <lol>
Imagine how much a corporation would have paid for the time slot that Illia had. To advertise themselves.

Then look at how Illia used that time slot.

Rewatch the footage.

It was literally the worst look a fighter has had, in response to an epic victory, and to a call out, ever.

The optics were horrendous.

If a BMF fight is whoever, whenever, wherever like Max says, then he should have no problem putting that toy belt on the line when he steps in there to get wrecked by ToppyGoat.

Also, the BMF started at WW. Then it moved down to LW. Would be cool if it moves down to FW when Topuria takes it, and then moves down again later on to BW and then FLW lol.
He's a Top? with his overcompensating attitude he seems more like he'd be a Bottom.

Stop making shit up
you can look up Topuria's reaction yourself. the pictures are out there.

Pick a weight class Max. His last win at FW was vs KZ in 2023. Ortega at least finished top 5 Yair earlier this year. Max proved a lot in his second attempt at LW. I hope to see him vs another shark in the division next.
His last win at FW??? Trying hard to make it sound bad. You realize that was like 8 months ago and KZ was a tougher FW then Yair. You realize Ortega has 1 win at FW since Oct 19th, 2020? Thats 1 win in 1277 days and only 3 fights

Max has a 6-1 record in that same span and 6 of those fights were at FW with only the Gathje fight at LW. Pretty sure Max is much more reliable as a FW then Ortega.

It’s now Wednesday and you’re still taking shots at the dude any chance you get. This is becoming pathological lmfao. Just own it at this point, it’s fine. After Vitor koed my boy Hendo the second time I wanted to see Vitor get sent the shadow realm in a 3v1 handicap match vs Brock, Cain, and Shane Carwin

lmao I have no issues with Max. Great fighter, HOF.

It's these dumbass fans I can't stand. I mean how the fuck can you honestly think a professional fighter is scared?

lmao I have no issues with Max. Great fighter, HOF.

It's these dumbass fans I can't stand. I mean how the fuck can you honestly think a professional fighter is scared?
I’m steering clear of that shitshow of a debate myself
IMG_6145.jpeg
i kept this cus I figured there’d be more denying. Just go full heel buddeh

Wasn't Ilia the one saying he wouldn't fight Max? and now he's also the one who is saying he'll only fight Max under certain stipulations?

Meanwhile max has been saying he'd fight him since before Ilia even won the belt.

Fanboys these days are weird.
his username checks out

He didn't call him out. He stood frozen like Elsa when the BMF called him out.

Passive aggressively suggesting your opponent isnt BMF enough for your BMF title, isn't BMF either.

He should just accept the terms.

am I doin this rite?

Pick a weight class Max. His last win at FW was vs KZ in 2023. Ortega at least finished top 5 Yair earlier this year. Max proved a lot in his second attempt at LW. I hope to see him vs another shark in the division next.
Pick a weight class? He's a FW that was offered a shot at the BMF because he was in awkward situation of being 0-3 against the current champ. Also he holds a win over Arnold Allen in 2023.

Back