Max Holloway brilliantly responds to Conor McGregor

COnor fans are always like that? Such hypocrisy!!!

That's because you are so entranced by Conor's nuts that you haven't been paying attention. (at least be honest about it).

Until COnor, Max himself admitted he didnt take MMA seriously enough. And even then, Conor couldn't put him away.

After that fight though, Max is on a 12 fight win-streak.
He beat everyone handily. He didn't need to leapfrog anyone like Conor did, and he defended his belt.

If anyone didn't prove he'd beat ANYONE in a rematch is Conor.
It's been two years out, without training properly.

Hax improves after each fight.

And guess what? He has a full gas tank in the 5th round.
If Conor attempts to come back, you better pray he can KO Max in the first... oh yeah! We've already seen he couldn't. That's why he won't EVER come back to the FW division. If he was running from Aldo, now that Blessed is at the top, he will surely stay away.

Only Conor fans keep talking like he'd be back...

Kid, think about it. If he was to come back, he wouldn't have forfeited his belt.
If he'd have ko'd him in the first you'd be saying it was a fluke. He 30-27 son'd him. Kid, I swear you conor haters are just as disillusioned as his fanboys. I'm neither.

Max Holloway is a true champ and a great role model

But you cannot hate on what Conor did, it is prize-fighting and Conor is the most successful fighter in MMA history in that regard.

Max may eventually go down as the better fighter in terms of accomplishments but Conor has achieved a lot in a short space of time.
I don’t think anyone’s hating on what Conor DID...every single fighter woulda done the same, they’re hating on what he’s DOING (holding the belt hostage, not defending, not vacating, not fighting, ducking contenders...while still talking shit)

Blessed sitting a top moral highground hill there...

I Like it :)

If he'd have ko'd him in the first you'd be saying it was a fluke. He 30-27 son'd him. Kid, I swear you conor haters are just as disillusioned as his fanboys. I'm neither.
Are you suggesting Conor would be stronger on the last two rounds if they were to fight now?
<SelenaWow>

You reach a higher level of delusion, kid.
<[analyzed}>

Conor wrote that tweet before because he is desperately trying to make fake beefs with anyone not named Khabib or Tony. Conor has been tweeting negative stuff about Holloway and Paulie and Floyd MMA fight on purpose.. because he wants to create fake beefs with them to make it seem like they must be the fight for him ;) . He wants nothing to do with Khabib and Tony. He is terrified and a fraud.

Khabib and Tony scared Conman away from MMA. The Boogiemen.

And probably look a whole lot better doing it too, but with the same ending..
Max and Tony certainly would not be gassing after 4 rounds then come out for 30 second spurts and crash every round after that. Anyone with eyes saw Floyd was carrying this bum.

Whole thing was a work to steal legally from stupid people. Floyd even wore a thiefs outfit on walkout and put a 15 foot mural of his partner in crime, conor, in his house.

Seems like Conor is clearly still interested in Max. Not sure he want's to actually fight him, but I guess the social media shit is keeping him relevant.

Conor's gone from mma's biggest star to the most irrelevant LW Disputed Champ in UFC history. When real fight fanz talk about the LW Champ they talk about Tony Ferguson or Khabib Nurmagomedov...

Sad...

-Donald Trump

He's actually both of those things at the same time. He didn't go from one to the other. He's always been those two things, and will continue to be for a long time, unless he decides he wants to fight again.

IMO...if Conor has no interest in fighting anymore, just retire and enjoy your $$$...If you want to keep mouthing out...then fight....

2qs1lwl.jpg

Yeah, after he loses to Tony or Khabib he will cut weight and fight undersized guys again. That is, If he ever fights again.

What will you do without little Connie?
Yeah, he'll cut weight to fight the bigger Holloway...

And i'll be fine when Conor hangs up the gloves, it's been a great run.

Back