Max Holloway: "As soon as I'm injured he wants to come out and harass my ass."

He accepted either winner without even knowing who it would be. He accepted Pettis as well. When Max hurt his foot he went and asked to fight an undefeated 155lber in Khabib (who damn near everyone turns down.)
Exactly. If there's one thing I dislike about the rise of McGregor, it's the damn disrespect Aldo has gotten over it. Pathetic.

Aldo gonna keep running from Max no doubt.

I don't don't know what's next for dopes like you.. maybe you need a cartoon to explain the situation to you?

At least come up with something funny when you talk nonsense. Called someone out, pulled out of the fight and said Aldo harassed your butt
<{cruzshake}>

I like Max but he's not doing himself any favors with his trash talk.

I don't don't know what's next for dopes like you.. maybe you need a cartoon to explain the situation to you?

Why don't you get started on that cartoon and we'll take it from there. You'll probably finish by the time Aldo decides he is ready to fight Max.

Why does my phone try downloading shit when I open a tmz thread? More weary of this site daily...

Don't know, but link was worth clicking on just for the link to the hot chick Johnny Manziel was on the beach with.

How is he ducking when he accepted to fight Holloway on the date Holloway called out in his post fight speech?
I like the way Aldo meanders about. He knows what he's doing. But he'll fight Holloway. He always fights the number one contender. Name one instance where he hasn't.
he accepted a date where the fight medically cannot happen. He's ducking on a technicality

he accepted a date where the fight medically cannot happen. He's ducking on a technicality
The fight was accepted for 208 before anyone, including Holloway and Aldo, knew Max wasn't medically clear. Holloway had his eye set on Disney Land.

Wow Holloway went from thug to pussy really quick.

The fight was accepted for 208 before anyone, including Holloway and Aldo, knew Max wasn't medically clear. Holloway had his eye set on Disney Land.
so now that Max isn't medically cleared the most logical thing to do is to reschedule the fight for April/March which isn't a long wait at all. But Aldo wants to go to LW. why is that? I'll wait

Holloway is doing the ducking right now, and calling Aldo out while he is injured LOL, gtfo. Holloway is pathetic, Aldo will beat him up when Holloway decides to fight.

Man, shut up Max you doofus. Making himself look like an absolute twat.

I don't really like Holloway's style of trash talk and I still cannot accept very well that he actually SAID "hashtag where's Waldo?". Why in the fuck would a normal person say HASHTAG, for Christ's sake.

That said, this soccer* line was pretty damn good.

*football, actually, but nevermind
Should he have said "octothorpe" instead?

I always liked Max but he become fucking annoying..I can't wait till Aldo stops this fools mouth...

so now that Max isn't medically cleared the most logical thing to do is to reschedule the fight for April/March which isn't a long wait at all. But Aldo wants to go to LW. why is that? I'll wait
Because he doesn't want to wait. He wants to eventually avenge his loss to McGregor, who obviously is never coming back down. He wanted to fight Khabib of all fucking people. Who's the more dangerous fight? Holloway or Khabib? Since McGregor isn't doing anything but waiting on a baby right now, you have to come back to your favorite past time and shit on Aldo? For what?

Because he doesn't want to wait. He wants to eventually avenge his loss to McGregor, who obviously is never coming back down. He wanted to fight Khabib of all fucking people. Who's the more dangerous fight? Holloway or Khabib? Since McGregor isn't doing anything but waiting on a baby right now, you have to come back to your favorite past time and shit on Aldo? For what?
khabib is easily a more favorable match up for Aldo and his belt wouldn't be on the line. This is the exactly what people criticized Conor for doing. But I guess now the shoe's on the other foot.

Back