Media Max Holloway’s pursuit of a 4th fight with Volkanovski starts with Saturday’s main event

Adamant__

More Blood, More Tracks
@Brown
Reaction score
Love Max's spirit and mentality.

In his interview with Okamoto, he still thinks he's a better fighter than Volk: "Once you get the acceptance like this guy might be better than me then you don't belong, you should retire."

People might clown him but you have to have this mentality as an elite fighter.

Team Holloway this weekend (shamelessly). :p

Love Max's spirit and mentality.

In his interview with Okamoto, he also said he still thinks he's a better fighter than Volk: "Once you get the acceptance like this guy might be better than me then you don't belong, you should retire."

People might clown him but you have to have this mentality as an elite fighter.

Team Holloway this weekend (shamelessly). :p

Sure he's 0-3 against Volk, but last weekend Adesanya showed that you can still come back after being down 0-3 in the rivalry

<WhatItIs>

I'm not interested in Max vs Volk IV but I can't lie, I'm interested in seeing Max vs every single new top 10 guy be it Allen, Topuria and Evloev. I also wouldn't hate Max leaving the UFC to fight a guy like Loughnane or Patricio, he's only got a couple peak years left.

Max is a great guy as far as I know. And almost impossible to hate. But for the division moving forward it might be better for Allen to win.

No controversy, and may the best man win. It’ll be bittersweet for me either way. Because I like both guys.

I'm not interested in Max vs Volk IV but I can't lie, I'm interested in seeing Max vs every single new top 10 guy be it Allen, Topuria and Evloev. I also wouldn't hate Max leaving the UFC to fight a guy like Loughnane or Patricio, he's only got a couple peak years left.
Patricio Pitbull? I'm not interested in that tbf. I think he's also fighting for the BW title and he's about to be 36.

Max is a great guy as far as I know. And almost impossible to hate. But for the division moving forward it might be better for Allen to win.

No controversy, and may the best man win. It’ll be bittersweet for me either way. Because I like both guys.
Ye, I like Allen but Max needs this W imo. I'm worried about Max, Allen is very fast and has great power. I don't wanna see him get chinned. That would be horrible man.

What happened to all of the talk of him moving up to LW? I know he tried against Poirier that one time but even after that he was teasing it.

I just hope win or lose Max uses his full game. He reminds me of Rampage way too much.
Obsessed with playing games and completely stopped using his well rounded style in favour of boxing. Rampage used to wrestle and Max used to kick/clinch.

What happened to all of the talk of him moving up to LW? I know he tried against Poirier that one time but even after that he was teasing it.
I think he's waiting for Volk vs Yair. If Yair beats Volk and say, Volk is injured. They can make Max vs Yair for the title and Volk can get the winner of that when he returns. Volk also might move up if he beats Yair. He still wants to get that second belt. A lot of possibilities.

I'm not interested in Max vs Volk IV but I can't lie, I'm interested in seeing Max vs every single new top 10 guy be it Allen, Topuria and Evloev.
My thoughts as well. I'm much more interested in the Allen fight and to see where they go from there.

If he's made improvements sure

But that last fight with Alex he couldn't even land

Max has a healthy case of narcisism

Please......no more

that last beating was as bad as KZ's

Back