Max Griffin's victory over Aluminium Perry proves just how legendary Colby Covington truly is

As I predicted in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...s-going-to-tool-michael-joseph-perry.3716939/

Max Griffin beat Mike Perry handily and I won a fair chunk of change thanks to that happening. Yes, unlike most Sherdoggers, I put my money where my mouth is, and I am by far and away the best gambler alive (the numbers back it up).

Now, considering that Griffin was a +300 underdog and still managed to win, it tells us that he is indeed a pretty good fighter. Three of his losses have come by way of very close decisions, but only one man has managed to finish him.

That man is Colby "Chaos" Covington, the best Welterweight in MMA history. His beatdown of Max Griffin was far worse than what Khabib did to MJ or Barboza, and it proved that he is simply on a different level from anyone else in the sport.

Max "Pain" Griffin would beat Tyquil Woodley easily if they fought tomorrow, yet Colby managed to beat Max down without getting hit by a single hard shot.

Colby is undeniably great, and you lot will see soon enough.

I simply can't wait to put an absolute shit ton of money on him when he fights Woodley. I'll be able to buy a yacht with the money I'll make.
I'm so confused at this claim.

So Colby is great because he used his wrestling to dominate a striker in Griffin?

Perry is a brawler and even he could grapple Griffin somewhat. Griffin was about to pick Perry off and looked good doing it. He may very well be able to do the same in a kickboxing style fight with Colby, but that didn't happen, Colby grappled him.

Weird. Colby beat Griffin so he is "legendary", just wow.

As I predicted in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...s-going-to-tool-michael-joseph-perry.3716939/

Max Griffin beat Mike Perry handily and I won a fair chunk of change thanks to that happening. Yes, unlike most Sherdoggers, I put my money where my mouth is, and I am by far and away the best gambler alive (the numbers back it up).

Now, considering that Griffin was a +300 underdog and still managed to win, it tells us that he is indeed a pretty good fighter. Three of his losses have come by way of very close decisions, but only one man has managed to finish him.

That man is Colby "Chaos" Covington, the best Welterweight in MMA history. His beatdown of Max Griffin was far worse than what Khabib did to MJ or Barboza, and it proved that he is simply on a different level from anyone else in the sport.

Max "Pain" Griffin would beat Tyquil Woodley easily if they fought tomorrow, yet Colby managed to beat Max down without getting hit by a single hard shot.

Colby is undeniably great, and you lot will see soon enough.

I simply can't wait to put an absolute shit ton of money on him when he fights Woodley. I'll be able to buy a yacht with the money I'll make.

Why did you feel Griffin was gonna win? Also can you post a link to a third party tracking record, of your claim of being the best bettor? You talk about numbers, but where? Props for putting your money where your mouth is. It´d be nice more people did that when they make some prediction like "HE´LL GET KTFO IN ROUND 1 BOIIIS" without backing it up with a bet.

Back