Max Griffin says Mike Perry win ‘wasn’t a fluke’: ‘I broke him, and you can’t deny it’

Mike trained at a stable for fuck sake

Griffin clearly won that fight, no question about it.

But he didnt break Perry. You dont lose the 3rd round if you broke the guy in 10.

Max Griffin smashed Perry's (now ex) girlfriend after the fight. That's why they broke up, I bet.

He fought well indeed, but Perry fought like a retard with no plan or preparation only plodding ahead looking for a KO.

Watch him lose his next fight, brutally

It wouldn’t change the fact he is 100% right about whooping Pewter Perry.

He embarrassed that clown so badly, he ran out of the octagon before Max even got his hand raised.

He beat him so badly that even Perry's cracked out bitch knew he was a loser and ditched perry.

Perry is a bum,
You'd think he would learn from the losses? He is getting his head smashed in goddammit and he comes back with the exact same 'gameplan'. I am afraid if Perry can't
Learn from this then when he heck will he adapt and improve?

Max Griffin does not deserve too much credit for beating perhaps the most predictable and one dimensional fighter who he also happens to outsize.

Oh i almost forgot...

giphy.gif

RemoteWideArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

ObviousScornfulIberianbarbel-max-14mb.gif

#Schooled.

Watch him lose his next fight, brutally

I don't know. The Perry fight was the first one since he started training full time. He looked much better than he had in the past. I'd put my money on him improving steadily.

Max Griffin trying to come off like he beat Anderson Silva in his prime for fucks sake

If anything, give Alan Jouban the credit for creating the blueprint. Ponz followed it up, and Griffin copied it.

Still, it's on Mike at the end of the day for not adjusting. He's been figured out, and now low level guys are beating him the way that's been shown - Get on your bicycle, hit him and avoid his big right, rinse & repeat.

I'm not even a big Perry fan but I respect him and Griffin was saved by the bell at the end of rd. 1. This guy is making up lies, saying he "broke" him, at no point was Perry broke or out of the fight. He was coming forward 'till the end.

Now that wifey jumped ship maybe Mike can get with a real camp and start patching his holes. If he works on his footwork, head movement, faints, learns to be more patient instead of constantly stalking his opponent looking for that one big shot, he's gonna start climbing the ladder.

This happens to the best guys and it's happened to Perry. His back is against the wall now and he has no choice but to evolve, now it's time to get going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Platinum is my boy and no excuses for the loss, but you can’t ssy you broke him when he was still there trying to get a finish in the third round while you were on your bike. Mike fought that last round like fighters should fight that are down on the score.

Max Griffin lost to Zaleski Dos Santos in his last fight. I remember listening to the commentators explain how Max Griffin was fed up of fighting regional circuits with no challenge in California, so he even began fighting up in higher weight classes.
This dude is legit and it makes me wonder how good Zaleski Dos Santos is.

Elizeu is one of the most underrated fighters in the ufc right now imo. Also one of the most entertaining. Dude goes to war almost every fight

Elizeu is one of the most underrated fighters in the ufc right now imo. Also one of the most entertaining. Dude goes to war almost every fight

That dude is legit. Very good fighter with an extremely well rounded skill set

Back