Max Griffin appreciation

Good luck on Saturday. Much respect.

View attachment 343851
Some of us are flying out to support him and the homeboy Emmett. My lady, couple training partners and I land in Orlando early on day of the fight. Max, win or lose is a solid dude and hopefully continues the demise of the Perry hype train. One of the first dudes, along with a few of the TAM homies, to walk up to me after my pro debut loss back in 2013, to one of his good friends, and congratulate me, telling me to stop fighting nervous, to have fun and treat it like any sparring session, keep it focused and don't give up in the game.

Some of us are flying out to support him and the homeboy Emmett. My lady, couple training partners and I land in Orlando early on day of the fight. Max, win or lose is a solid dude and hopefully continues the demise of the Perry hype train. One of the first dudes, along with a few of the TAM homies, to walk up to me after my pro debut loss back in 2013, to one of his good friends, and congratulate me, telling me to stop fighting nervous, to have fun and treat it like any sparring session, keep it focused and don't give up in the game.

What's your name

I'm also a Perry fan plus a big fan of hype. Respect to both.

PicsArt_02-20-08.51.21.jpg

Last edited:
Wish him the best... Perry needs cardio with them black belt hands.... then watch out. "LET THEM BANG"!!!!

He's got everything to gain and nothing to lose here but yeah, respect to any man making that walk.

Much appreciation for Max for stepping up on relatively short notice. He gonna get his head knocked off though

... just so everybody knows. :D

pZKFQd2.gif

Cool story. Good luck on your future, I wish you the best

Much appreciation for Max for stepping up on relatively short notice. He gonna get his head knocked off though

... just so everybody knows. :D

pZKFQd2.gif

You might be right but nonetheless this Griffin takes flight. Respect.

PicsArt_02-21-06.05.21.jpg

Sounds like a guest character from family guy cartoon.

Back