Max getting chinny?

Reported TS for trolling.

3ea.gif

Christ TS you've been brought up on too many Arnie movies haven't you, where he gets shot multiple times and is still firing back, that shit ain't real and being punched in the face fucking hurts.

Ppl forget that he ate a lot of hard punches from Aldo in both fights. Punches that would have hurt and dropped a lot of other FWs. He definitely has that BJ Penn Hawaiian toughness

First point, Ortega hits hard, he finished Edgar FFS.
Second, Max was stunned but the commentating made it sound like Max was almost out even though his movement was still good and he recovered well.
Max was and is fine.

Havnt seen this being discussed by sherdoggers, but what in the hell has happened to Holloways chin?
The couple of times Ortega lands clean hard punches on Max, the effect was devestating and frankly just a sad sight to watch. Max getting hurt by Ortega is OK cuz he hits very hard, but Maxs recovery time was waaaay to long. After absorbing the shots Max fought 4 minutes with the looks of a fatigued fighter. Going from 100% fresh then looking fatigued for 4 minutes after absorbing 3 hard strikes to the head is a huge warning sign!
What do you guys think?
Rewatch it without Rogan in your ear.

Max absolutely mauled Ortega but he definitely looked hurt by Ortega's shots a couple of times.

??? Ortega put Frankie to sleep with those uppercuts, while he didn't even properly wobble Max. Max was just getting away to get his breath back most of the time and not running away. Besides, no matter what chin you have, a hard clean shot will hurt you.

No, threadstarter is correct, Max died'ed.

Everything that happened after the 3rd round was just death-rattles and built up gasses escaping Holloway's corpse. Ortega just foolishly walked into the nerve-twitching limbs of Holloway and got himself fucked up.

Deese tings happen.

Havnt seen this being discussed by sherdoggers, but what in the hell has happened to Holloways chin?
The couple of times Ortega lands clean hard punches on Max, the effect was devestating and frankly just a sad sight to watch. Max getting hurt by Ortega is OK cuz he hits very hard, but Maxs recovery time was waaaay to long. After absorbing the shots Max fought 4 minutes with the looks of a fatigued fighter. Going from 100% fresh then looking fatigued for 4 minutes after absorbing 3 hard strikes to the head is a huge warning sign!
What do you guys think?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ortega woulda put 90% of featherweights away with the shots he landed on Max.

Guy hits like a mule.

Max was badly hurt in the fight?

<{outtahere}>

<Huh2>

<{MindBrown}>

Its hard to start a healthy discussion on here... people just want to eat you alive when you claim something they disagree on.
Dunno what kind of experience people around here has with witnessing fighters getting chinny, but Ive seen it first hand many times.
Max getting hurt by Ortega isnt the problem, its the recovery time that was worriesome imo. Yeah, he dominated the fight while recovering but man hes nervouse system was out of balance for a long ass time.
With that said Maxs preformance was beautifull.
Also I watched the fight with local brodcasting, no Joe R,,, but if he got super focused on Max being hurt I think he was spot on!

Max was badly hurt in the fight?

<{outtahere}>

<Huh2>

<{MindBrown}>

A fighter looking fresh going a 100 mph then getting hit in the head and slowing down to 70mph for a duration of 3-4 minutes simply because hes nervouse system didnt let him fast twitch is being hurt. U dont need to get wobbled and fall to the ground to get hurt.

Stopped reading at "effect was devestating." no single punch or strike landed in that fight had a devastating effect on either fighter.

Stopped reading at "effect was devestating." no single punch or strike landed in that fight had a devastating effect on either fighter.

A power strike that wobles a fighter and makes him do the chicken dance for 5 sek. Only to recover a 100% after 30 sek is less devestating then a jab that dosnt make a fighter do the chicken dance, but drains hes nervousesystem for several minutes.
I dont think most sherdoggers are interesting in the finer details of fighting.. its only the most obviouse events with huge !!!! That grabs peoples attention around here. Its like when I made a post about mabey the most significant strike that landed in the nate vs conor 2 that turned the whole fight around and was mentioned by 0 reporters, fight analysts or fans only to get wastelanded. Both Conor and Nate mentioned this strike after the fact but no one picked up on it even then.
Ive seen strikers get fed up time and time again, I had to stop boxing cuz of repeated concussions over longer periods of time and I contributed to other boxers quit training cuz of concussions.. I can smell the beginning of a fed up nervouse system from far away, but people around here seems to know better...

third round, i was like, fuck please dont get hit again!
Yes he looked a little bit chinny, hope this was only for this fight.
Next fight granit chin!

Back