News Max broke the record for significant strikes in a fight

Maybe those punches are not that significant. Unless its a kd, ko or a punch that wobbled your opponent - how do you define the rest as signigcant?
tumblr_m95d9kjm0x1rpc5kho1_r1_500.gif

THANKGOODNESS THEY STOPPED THE FIGHT.

ORTEGA SET THE RECORD FOR STRIKES ABSORBED.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

ORTEGA WOULD OF CONTINUED...UNLIKE CONOR MACBURGER.

ORTEGA IS A GAME DOG.

KUDOS TO HALLOWAY.

RESPECT TO ORTEGA.

FUK THE SCUMBAGS CONOR AND JJONES

Matt Serra won the first fight with Gsp but got obliterated in the second.
Max vs Conor goes the same way. Max is a much much better fighter. Conor is no better now than he was in the first fight. Conor can't finish max and in the 4th and 5th he will gas. Easily a win for max.
How come conor beat aldo in 14 seconds

So by that Logic our saying Max is overrated by loosing to Conor right or does that rational not suit your narrative?

Max was a tough young buck..

today...MAX WILL BEAT CONOR INTO QUITING ALA DIAZ THE FIRST TIME.

ALDO IS A GAMER

ORTEGA IS A GAMER

HALLOWAY IS A GAMER

CONOR IS A DRUGGIE AND CUR . HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE TALENTED. HE QUIT AGAINST DIAZ AND KHABIB. CUR

Holloway landed 290 significant strikes and the fight didn't even go into the 5th round. Everybody talks about his cardio and for good reason. I always wondered if he could keep up that kind of pace for 5 rds but now I have no doubts, the dude is a beast.
He is, shame this thread has been hijacked and turned into a Conor discussion.

Imagine how Conor would have taken 290 strikes.
He would have gassed out in 3 rounds
This is true, although max has absolutely no boxing defense. I do believe the fight with him and Conor would be completely different, but I’m still not sold on max dominating like everyone thinks he will.

Ortega has a huge melon head. He has a great chin but if he keeps relying on that he needs to change his nickname to CTE City.

Holloway landed 290 significant strikes and the fight didn't even go into the 5th round. Everybody talks about his cardio and for good reason. I always wondered if he could keep up that kind of pace for 5 rds but now I have no doubts, the dude is a beast.

Now we know, despite what Ortega's fans were saying, that output stats DO matter. You can't keep relying on your chin and being on the wrong end of output numbers, that shit's going to catch up with you sooner or later, especially against a high output fighter like Holloway.

Max just proves how much of a GOAT Conor is.

Jesus, you nuthuggers need to give it a rest. Conor lost to Nate fucking Diaz, a journeyman fighter. He got destroyed by Khabib. Conor will never be in the GOAT discussion. Ever.

Ortega is easy hittable, Conor is not easy hittable. Especially at FW.

Max just proves how much of a GOAT Conor is.
i thought every Conor win just improves the legacy of Duffy, Sitenkov and Diaz.

Oh wait, fighters might actually improve, especially when they hadn't reached their prime.

Back