Max. Be smart now.. so you can be smart later.

Irresponsible Dad

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Take your money and cut your loses now Max. Leave as champ and save your brain. Teach others to fight so you can keep your passion going (and make money).

You have already won the game. You win bruh.

Be smart now.. so you can be smart later.

image.png

Coaches and fans. Stop enabling your fighters to do the wrong thing.

max-holloway-flexes-strong-jeopardy-e1524283927872.jpg

Keep him great!

Can we ban this guy and shit gimmick or what

How is it wrong? Max has taken no beatings and has explained his symptoms were neither concussion based nor weight cut based. If you want to step up and be an advocate there are many better examples to use.

I'm disappointed at the amount of reason, foresight and logic put into this thread from someone with the username "Irresponsible Dad".

How is it wrong? Max has taken no beatings and has explained his symptoms were neither concussion based nor weight cut based. If you want to step up and be an advocate there are many better examples to use.

Please.. he can barely speak, took way too much damage sparring in Hawaii and can’t make it to his fights. He’s already champ enough is enough.

TS, do you have CTE or something? Is this a cry for help?

tbh there is no money in training unless you produce a couple of champs.

Please.. he can barely speak, took way too much damage sparring in Hawaii and can’t make it to his fights. He’s already champ enough is enough.
He COULDNT barely talk. He speaks fine now. At this point anything less than facts are conjecture. You pretending to know more is embarrassing. Shut your ass up

Yes, I probably have a little CTE and yes it is a cry for help, a cry for us to help our champ make the right decision.

220px-Max_holloway_pic.jpg

He’s a great guy. Keep him great!

Solid fucking response. Kudo's.

I do not know if anyone knows what the exact issues were that caused the removal from his scheduled fight, if it is from being punched in the head then I agree he should get out. If it was caused by a weight cut, then move up to 155. Max is a big dude for 145.

He's a fighter, let him bang.

If he's cleared to fight, then he's cleared to fight. Every single MMA fighter in the world is getting CTE.... so why are you on Max to retire? How is his situation any different?

He COULDNT barely talk. He speaks fine now. At this point anything less than facts are conjecture. You pretending to know more is embarrassing. Shut your ass up

You pretending nothing is wrong is embarrassing. We all know something isn’t right there.

“He COULDNT barely talk” your words.

They don’t know why, out of nowhere, he couldn’t barely talk.

You don’t have to know much to understand that it’s not good, not normal, not safe, especially for someone so young.

He has everything going for him. It’s time to be smart. It’s time to stay great.

UFC-News-Conor-McGregor-Max-Holloway-984759.jpg

Take your money and cut your loses now Max. Leave as champ and save your brain. Teach others to fight so you can keep your passion going (and make money).

image.png

Keep him great!

how the hell can you retire at like 26 years old...he's at his physical prime...

Then what caused it? something caused it...use logic...he wasn't like that before his weight cut right? I agree it's not concussion related..if it was, he would have showed signs after his last fight with aldo..he never did...it was only after his weight cut...that most definitely had something to do with it...maybe it was the water depletion...who knows...but he needs to do things differently or it's going to happen again.

image.png

Keep him great!

If he should get out then he certainly shouldn’t be enabling more fighters to get CTE. Maybe mma isn’t the sport for you.

He's a fighter, let him bang.

If he's cleared to fight, then he's cleared to fight. Every single MMA fighter in the world is getting CTE.... so why are you on Max to retire? How is his situation any different?

He’s champ. He won. It’s done.

I’m not saying this about Gaethje. He’s a mess but he still has work to do. I have no problem with self sacrificing everything to get to the top but Max is already there.

And he’s not looking so good mentally, and he’s young and he’s great.

ct-spt-ufc-concussion-max-holloway-20180705

Quality trolling. A good troll is believable, consistent, and still rustles your jimmies even though you know he's trolling. My jimmies are rustled. Personally, he's his own man. That's between him and his family.

Back