Matt "The Immortal" Brown to retire after fighting Diego Sanchez at UFC Fight Night 120

time flys it only feels like yesterday watching him on TUF

Thanks for the violence!!

Baldfather better cut him a 1/4 million check minimum for his entertaining us fans. When Diego retires he better get a 1 million check.

Sucks to see him go, liked himsince i saw him on TUF and became more of a fan with each fight. Guy is a junkyard dog and comes ready every fight, hope to see him beat down Sanchez before he rides off into the sunset.

Beat down Diego at 170? Diego beat Martin Kampmann and arguably Jake Ellenberger at 170. Diego was robbed of a title shot vs. GSP in his post Penn beatdown still prime 170 run.

I like Brown but Diego is a BEAST.

Guida war, BJ Penn beat down, Kampmann bloodfest, Ellenberger Round 3 beatdown, etc.

Gotta love Diego. If Dana doesn't cut him a million dollar check when Diego retires he's scum.

Beat down Diego at 170? Diego beat Martin Kampmann and arguably Jake Ellenberger at 170. Diego was robbed of a title shot vs. GSP in his post Penn beatdown still prime 170 run.

I like Brown but Diego is a BEAST.

Guida war, BJ Penn beat down, Kampmann bloodfest, Ellenberger Round 3 beatdown, etc.

Gotta love Diego. If Dana doesn't cut him a million dollar check when Diego retires he's scum.
Diego shouldnt you be training?

Man I really wish he became champion when he was on his hot streak.

I think it was Lawler who derailed him? Cant be sure. Amazing fighter and personality. Cant wait for his last fight.

Thank you for your entertainment matt. Leave before the brain damage is too severe. Diego should do the same. Lots of heart but not good post career cognitive function.

Let that animal loose Matt!! One more time

Good. That's motherfucker going to be brain dead pretty soon if he doesn't lbs. He's a real warrior and has entertained me enough. I'm gonna miss him as a fighter but I don't wanna miss him being alive.

Damn. One of my all time favorites by far. When he beat the shit outta Wonderboy that made me a forever fan that was a crazy fight and one of the most underrated wars ever. Don't wanna see him retire this really sucks :(:(:(

It will be a shame to see him go, he always brings it and always was fun to watch.

Glad he's retiring. He was talking about concussions before the Cerrone fight. Diego is a walking concussed alien he needed to retire 10 fights ago.

Matt has earned his spot in the Just Bleed Hall of fame. Always been on of my favourites.

Hopefully Diego doesn't put lime juice in Matt Brown's dip...

RIP Jeremy May

This is a great fight for him to go out on. Always was a fan of brown. His fights with means, silva and lawler were crazy. Glad that he has a war like this to go out on.

Glad to see him walk away before he gets hurt permanently. He gave us some great wars! Salute!

What a tough SOB. Would love to see him have a slobber knocker with Perry before calling it quits

In other words, you want him to get brain damage.

They are giving him Diego because he hasn't finished anyone in ages, and is coming up to 170.

Who wouldn't want to watch platinum perry vs Matt brown beat the fuck out of each other

Anyone who cares about his health really. Dude was brutally finished in his last two outings, could do without fighting that mean sob.

327qn.gif

Back