Matt "The Immortal" Brown to retire after fighting Diego Sanchez at UFC Fight Night 120

Damn.. I'm going to miss the guy, a true warrior.

2012-2015 was great time for his fans.

Hell yeah it was.

UFC+on+Fox+5-Brown+KO%27s+Swick-2-400-sg.gif

Matt+Brown+Beats+Up+Erick+Silva+UFC+Fight+Night+Cincinnati.gif

Matt+Brown+Throws+Erick+Silva+UFC+Fight+Night+Cincinnati.gif

CriminalDeepBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif

Brown-clinch-Mein.gif

At least it should be a violent win tho

A true warrior.

His Pyle/Silva/Lawler run was epic...so close.

Good luck, mate.

No please no, one of my fav fighters

What a warrior. Sad to see him go but when it's time, it's time.

He proved himself a champion in the Lawler fight. Also the only high level mma guy who could fight like a Thai. Thanks for the memories!

He was a scrapper but has taken a lot of shots to the head so good for him on rolling out without taking a lot more other than the Diego fight

Enjoy the retirement

Fuck! That'd suck if he retired. Love his style. One of the very few left that actually comes in to annihilate his opponent.

I think Brown will come back though. He makes like 200k a fight for his last fight. He just started making some money.

That run he went on was something to see. Wish the Condit fight would have panned out.
This would have been a perfect retirement fight for both guys.

Still, I'm glad he gets to hang them up after fighting a guy who will oblige the kind of dogfight he's known for.

This dude is a straight up warrior. Fuckin ass kicker and a half. His career had a lot if ups and downs but who cares! One exciting fighter thats for sure.

WAR THE IMMORTAL!

Brown get past Diego, Diego doesn't really have much going for him offensively aside from being aggressive.

Sad to see him go but it's probably time love Diego but hopefully he goes out on a win after a war

Back