Matt Serra: Perry is a very respectful guy

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Timestamped.

Serra and Platinum spoke before and after the fight.

I'll save you guys some time

"Mike Perry is a real- It should have been a dq. You can clearly see he's putting weight on the hands. Come on, either a NC or DQ.......

"To me the guy is nice as can be"
ooPCvt.gif

I'll save you guys some time

"Mike Perry is a real- It should have been a dq. You can clearly see he's putting weight on the hands. Come on, either a NC or DQ.......
Don't listen to Serra when he's talking about Serra-Longo fighters losing.

If Serra said it... you can damn well believe he meant it cause that guy don't give a f*ck. lol... he tells it like it is. he'd call him a dirty punk just as easily if it were true.

That said, everyone can come off as an ass or great guy at any given time... so it's just a matter of the state both were in when they met & how they vibed together. Glad their interaction went well.

If Serra said it... you can damn well believe he meant it cause that guy don't give a f*ck. lol... he tells it like it is. he'd call him a dirty punk just as easily if it were true.

That said, everyone can come off as an ass or great guy at any given time... so it's just a matter of the state both were in when they met & how they vibed together. Glad their interaction went well.
fuckoff

I always knew Serra had his shit together. Serra knows. Hespect the GOAT slayer and trainer of American greats....

I love Serra when he's on that Looking for a Fight show, especially when someone picks a fight with him or gets too loud and obnoxious in his vicinity. When he made that old guy keep walking I died :D

"there's an easier fight for you on the next block buddy"

hahahaha (it's not a perfect quote lol)

Yep and Matt Serra is a picture of health

Perry was also on UFC Unfiltered and Serra interviews Perry.Was funny listening to Perry talk about Al to Serra. Serra likes Perry

I heard he kicks puppies.... the monster that he is

Marlo Stanfield

would you care to elaborate?

One doesn't just tell his fellow Sherdoggerz these thingz without explanation or meaning. Is there any particular reason for such a communication or are you just attacking random people you don't know for the sake of sport?

Real recognizes real. Serra is an underrated champ and probably sees himself in Platinum.

Back