Matt Serra - Floyd Mayweather wouldn't last 15 seconds on the ground with Conor | Page 7

Discussion in 'Conor McGregor vs Mayweather Discussion' started by Arm Barbarian, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Pakman Red Belt

Pakman
    Conor has spent more time practicing touchbutt than BJJ. He’s not skilled on the ground at anywhere near an elite level.

With that said, he’d surely starch Floyd on the ground. But, Floyd has insane work ethic and probably would be a much better grappler than Conor if he spent as much time as Conor has on the mats.

Yes, striking doesn’t mean great grappling, but I’d give Floyd a much better shot of survining on the ground vs Conor if he had a few years training than I do of Conor in a boxing ring vs Floyd. Conor isn’t ever really going to win that one barring a random lucky punch.

2. Brit_Brawler Black Belt

Brit_Brawler
    People say all this Bull shit but the fact is Conor doest really fight on the ground. He is basically a kickboxer, well in my opionon a boxer with the odd kick here and there to be more precise.

He would probably want to keep it standing out of foolish pride which would give mayweather a chance. A guy that is that level of a boxer would always have a chance in mma.

3. Perrichet Tinpot Belt

Perrichet
    Yeah. Conor would panic wrestle