Matt Riddle signs with the WWE

The reason he was signed is, he was offered a contract from NJPW & WWE found out & finally got off their asses to make him an offer.
Isn't NJPW harder on weed than WWE? Case in point Matt Sydal.

Anyways, good on Matt Riddle. He's being having highly acclaimed matches and has a great gimmick.

ConstantSociableIndochinesetiger-size_restricted.gif

I watched his match against osprey. Riddle can sell for sure. Other than that dumbass comment he made about needing to smoke his kids so he doesn't beat weed, he seems like a good dude. I wish him well.

Isn't NJPW harder on weed than WWE? Case in point Matt Sydal.

Anyways, good on Matt Riddle. He's being having highly acclaimed matches and has a great gimmick.

Japan as a country is
I don't know if NJPW test, but if he got caught by police he would be FUCKED

Good for him ...

I hope he gets better deal and career opportunities that the 3 hacks that tagged along Ronda ....

Shayna is kicking ass
Marina is supposedly really good & Meltzer said he was told they think Duke will be the best out of all.

Not for awhile & only if he becomes a top guy & works 250 days a year

I believe he was already making more money than a majority of the guys signed in the UFC today and that's before having ever worked a single match in the WWE.

I believe he was already making more money than a majority of the guys signed in the UFC today and that's before having ever worked a single match in the WWE.

No way a majority
Over the $12/12k prelim guys?
Most likely
He never had the ROH/NJPW money
PWG & Evolve don't pay well at all

WWE consistently taking UFC's sloppy seconds.
WWE making superstars out of ex-UFC fighters.

Nothing wrong with taking ex-MMA people with a passion for WWE style performing.

They have yet to make a "superstar" out of a UFC fighter
They are doing well with Shayna, but she is not even main roster
RR was a star long before Vince heard of her.
Shamrock was a star as well & if anything they blew it with him.

That article said he was making six figures. Whether that's true or not I don't know, but that's pretty good for an indie star. Makes me wonder how much Ricochet was making before he went to NXT.

That article said he was making six figures. Whether that's true or not I don't know, but that's pretty good for an indie star. Makes me wonder how much Ricochet was making before he went to NXT.

With merch he might have been near 6 figures
Riddle sold decent merch
Ricochet was a bigger name but I doubt he sold the same amount of merch

Riddle vs Jones at Summerslam confirmed

8XuM78w.jpg

This was the 1st thing I thought of when I saw Matt mentioned. Good for Matt I think he'll do well he got that personalty...

With merch he might have been near 6 figures
Riddle sold decent merch
Ricochet was a bigger name but I doubt he sold the same amount of merch

Side note, I wish Ricochet would've stayed with Lucha Underground as Puma.

Definitely on that WWE diet...

e2904-1513077864-800.jpg

Can they just get Kenny Omega...

Back