Matt Riddle destroys Dana White

Wouldn't it be funny if Riddle reaches CM Punk levels of popularity, and Dana comes back to Riddle to beg him to return to MMA. Where in the era of woman beaters and pro wrestlers, Riddle return would not surprise me. Riddle actually has an MMA record.

Wouldn't a guy using drugs recreationally need more money overall? Just think of his Taco Bell bill.
True but I mean Taco Bell is pretty cheap. Don’t they have a family pack for 8$ or something? And they he say he was on welfare? Pretty sure 35 k a year still keeps him at the poverty level so add that he doesn’t have to pay for food= made .
My weekly bill in food alone is 500-600$ :(.

He didn’t sign for $35k. Wtf. You think guys that make a lot of money on the indies sign for $35k?

Why are you quoting me? Did I say he earns 35k? All I said 35k is shit pay considering how tough the job is.

Would I perhaps assume he makes that? Maybe, I don't know what his income is but I didn't say he earns 35k.

True but I mean Taco Bell is pretty cheap. Don’t they have a family pack for 8$ or something? And they he say he was on welfare? Pretty sure 35 k a year still keeps him at the poverty level so add that he doesn’t have to pay for food= made .
My weekly bill in food alone is 500-600$ :(.

Shit dude, does your diet consist entirely of endangered and rare animals? Or is that the food bill for the entire household.

Matt Riddle = guy who broke dude's jaw to get on TUF = respect

first impressions matter

That was a brutal break - guy was moaning like on his last breath -eerie almost. Heard the guy opened his own MMA school and no offense as think he was decent wrestler turned grappler -but thats not exactly an inspirational way to see your coach

Dudes check this out. I found it recently after I read somewhere that he signed with WWE

In my non expert opinion he looks really good out there

Shit dude, does your diet consist entirely of endangered and rare animals? Or is that the food bill for the entire household.
Lol that’s on me alone . Well and my gf but 85% me. Tons of vegetables fruits chicken fish (wild caught) beef eggs = adds up very quickly lol I do weigh 250-255 though . But hey rather spend tons of money on food rather than on hospital bills down the road lol

Lol that’s on me alone . Well and my gf but 85% me. Tons of vegetables fruits chicken fish (wild caught) beef eggs = adds up very quickly lol I do weigh 250-255 though . But hey rather spend tons of money on food rather than on hospital bills down the road lol

Guess the food is a lot more expensive in the US than over here in Europe. I spend around 200 on food and my weight ranges from 220-250 through the year. Overspending on healthy food in the US is a smart move though, your hospital bills for basic stuff are insane(judging from my ignorant non US view mind you).

Guess the food is a lot more expensive in the US than over here in Europe. I spend around 200 on food and my weight ranges from 220-250 through the year. Overspending on healthy food in the US is a smart move though, your hospital bills for basic stuff are insane(judging from my ignorant non US view mind you).
I’m Italian but moved to the USA and you’re correct . Food is expensive here but tons of ways to make money here so it evens out . When I go back home in Italia= I save a lot of $$ on food that’s for sure and tastes better lol hospitals here I believe are reasonable for what you get ( a lot of good hospitals) . Luckily for me, I did 6 years in the army and get free health care for life so can’t complain.. that’s the main reason why I haven’t moved back home lol now if a liberal gets voted in = back home I go for sure

you got to give matt riddle credit he left mma and went to pro wrestling but he started at the bottom and made a name for himself he did'nt go straight to wwe like rousey he worked for the past 4 years till he made his name and then wwe came calling

and will now will make more than he ever did being a ufc fighter

Matt Riddle is from my home town. He used to train at the Rat Pack. Its good to see him doing well. Not too often you see people in my area make it.

Wouldn't it be funny if Riddle reaches CM Punk levels of popularity, and Dana comes back to Riddle to beg him to return to MMA. Where in the era of woman beaters and pro wrestlers, Riddle return would not surprise me. Riddle actually has an MMA record.
Thought he was a great fighter, with the exception of one fight. People have off days. The losses due to weed dont bother me. Everyone loves Kelvin and he had the same issue.
<Fedor23>

That's guaranteed money. Merch sales and other shit on top of that.

He's not on fucking RAW every week and PPVs.

He would’ve signed for a lot more then 35k. 35k is the rookie salary, that’s what you get if you sign with NXT and have no name and/or experience. A guy with name value like Riddle, who also had a substantial offer on the table from New Japan, is likely in the 75k range. And when he gets called up, he’ll get to renegotiate his deal.

Isn't he the guy who tested positive for weed then said he needed to smoke it so he doesn't beat his kids?

Congratulations on the contract Matt, go play fake fighting with Ronda

Revisionist history at its finest. Riddle was nothing but an average prospect. Yes he won his last 4 against scrubs but he was a laughing stock because of his awful striking in the fight against Pearson
LOL, All but one of Riddle's fights were in the UFC. He went 9-3 (not counting the NCs due to weed)

The guy was barely into his MMA career and had a great UFC record

Back