Matt Mitrione vs Roy Nelson set for bellator 194

It will go just like last time.

Roy+Nelson+Finishes+Matt+Mitrione+-+TUF+16+Finale.gif

hopefully Nelson punches his head into the 19th row.

The winner of this bout will most likely win the whole tournament.
I got Roy by sub or decision with alot of TDs and top control.

Roy by decision with alot of TDs and top control.
Even though Mitrione is a clear favorite i have a feeling that it could happen too. Roy via Cheick Kongo.

I've got Mitrione, Roys slowed down a bit although if he fights smart he might be able get takedowns on Matt and control him. Roy's got a good top game and is near impossible to get off, let alone the fact that he weights 260+lb

Bellator is having the 2 best HWs take each other out in the first round so one of the bigger names has a better chance.

Hope Mitrione takes it. He's in the Bader category, as I've long since viewed it – will never be a work of art but is working with materials raw, unacquirable, and worth observing.

Same could be said for Roy but the immodest show of indulgence on his end always emphasised to me how much potential went unrealised there. Hard to get behind that.

Even though Mitrione is a clear favorite i have a feeling that it could happen too. Roy via Cheick Kongo.

Being that Roy beat Matt handily before, why do you think Mitrione is a clear favorite?

Being that Roy beat Matt handily before, why do you think Mitrione is a clear favorite?
because i think Matt actually improved since 2012 while Roy got older slower and much more predictable. he sure still can land a big punch or just like Woliwo said try to take Mitrione down and hope for a decision. but more likely fight will go the same way as when Roy fought Volkov.

It will go just like last time.

Roy+Nelson+Finishes+Matt+Mitrione+-+TUF+16+Finale.gif

Herb has a few of those late stoppages where it looks like he’s just shocked by the damage and forgets to stop it. Bigfoot-Reem comes to mind

Javier Torres 10-3 vs Neiman Gracie 7-0 added

Good fight. I have either bader or Matt winning the tourney.

Matt is too fast for Roy.

when was the last time roy used his ground game in a fight? he's not going for take downs,he's looking for the over hand right.

Roy wins easily. Matt has a bad chin while Roy has one of the best chins. Roy knocks Matt out almost same as their first fight. I think Roy has a good chance of winning the entire tournament.

I think it will end up being Roy vs fedor for the tournament winner

Back