Matt Mitrione is the only guy to beat Fedor that isn't on TRT or got popped

I know it's not a fact, I've clearly stated that.

I'm not sure if you're trolling now or genuienly such a Fedor fanboy you're blinded so I'll leave this conversation here.
Truth seems like trolling or hate to those who hate the truth.

When the dust settles. Only the GOAT Fedor Emelianenko's legacy will remain and one by one all PED using cowards will be outed.

Cheaters never prosper.

Truth seems like trolling or hate to those who hate the truth.

When the dust settles. Only the GOAT Fedor Emelianenko's legacy will remain and one by one all PED using cowards will be outed.

Cheaters never prosper.

No, the trolling was because of how many time you used the words "cowards" to slate fighters whilst sat behind your computer screen.

No, the trolling was because of how many time you used the words "cowards" to slate fighters whilst sat behind your computer screen.
The usage of PEDs is an absolute act of cowardice in combat sports. I'm an advocate of truth and a true fan of MMA who wishes to see the sport cleaned up. True sportsmanship and honour hailed. And real competition showcased.

Cheaters never prosper.

#USADA bless.

And Hendo lost to a couple Welterweights

And GSP tapped to strikes to a journeyman Lightweight

And Anderson got tapped by Welterweights.

Miocic lost to Struve.

If you fight 40 or 50 times, you are bound to have a few bad losses. Everyone eventually loses. This is fighting.

Fedor went 10 years undefeated and went 11 years without getting KO'ed in the most dangerous division. That is why he is GOAT.

It is a joke though that the all time goat is a chubby 30lb overweight man who got owned by hendo.

Did you see dan later in his career? I mean it isn't like he looked awful 5 years later off trt at age what 46? I would say that was proof enough he was following the rules. Dan was a better fighter than fedor yet somehow fedor fans want to say he was the goat.

I think you have your stats or timeline wrong, as soon as he stopped TRT he became a shell of himself
He DID look awful, going 2-4, only beating Boetch and lombard (mid tier fighters) after stopping TRT, losing against an oponent he destroyed under TRT (bisping) and losing against another TRT cheat (Belfort) , who was also off of it and who also started losing, except against other TRT less cheats like hendo

those stats are every clear, no TRT, no hendo
he's a fraud

It is a joke though that the all time goat is a chubby 30lb overweight man who got owned by hendo.

well hendo was doped, and the chubby wasn't, what do you want, doping helps, look at hendo's results with or without TRT

He actually did look awful. Henderson went on to have 4 wins and 7 losses. 2 of those wins were Shogun who isn't competitive at 205 anymore, Tim the Barb, a 2nd string fighter and Hector, another old, PED user, who just recently been cut.

But yes, he was following the rules.

you guys have the timeline wrong, TRT was banned in 2014, after wich hendo went 2-4, only beating Boetch and lombard (mid tier fighters) after stopping TRT, losing against an oponent he destroyed under TRT (bisping) and losing against another TRT cheat (Belfort) , who was also off of it and who also started losing, except against other TRT less cheats like hendo
for te second hendo fight TRT was banned but they allowed him to use one last time, for whatever reason, so he's the last fighter who was allowed to dope legally this way.

I would love to se ethe fight with a TRT less hendo, even being way past his best, Shogun beats non doped henderson.

Is there a single example of a "GOAT" in MMA, that didn't get owned by someone far inferiour?

What about the massive career resurgence when he started fighting in Japan and Russia?

The Maldonado fight is still one of the biggest jokes ever in my opinion.
What career resurgance in japam and russia? its where he started and stayed to form his legend...u cant resurge if you never faltered over there that would just be a surge

Agreed on last part

Matt will pop be on TRT when he's 60 and everyone will claim he's been roiding since he was 5.

He is

And you won't be able to deny it soon

Lol okay then... He's not legendary, he never will be. He just lacks that X factor.

Fedor Silva JBJ and GSP have it. When you're watching them you can FEEL it. The entire atmosphere is different.

As soon as Stipe loses he'll just be another face on the roster yet again.

Lol okay then... He's not legendary, he never will be. He just lacks that X factor.

Fedor Silva JBJ and GSP have it. When you're watching them you can FEEL it. The entire atmosphere is different.

As soon as Stipe loses he'll just be another face on the roster yet again.
Lol so he lacks something you can't quantify or even describe

He just doesn't have it, huh?

Back