Matt Mitrione is the only guy to beat Fedor that isn't on TRT or got popped

tumblr_ncrhs04BXj1tfrx5ho6_400.gif

Mitrione bless i agree. Fedor still the goat in my eyes.

An old past his prime Fedor, sure.

Fedor will avenge the loss though, best believe.

You are right though. Fedor never lost to any PED using coward other than Mitrione.

If Matt had a better ground game he’d be a real force

Previous loss to Hendroid and Antonitro Silva may have soften is chin a lil bit

An old past his prime Fedor, sure.

Fedor will avenge the loss though, best believe.

You are right though. Fedor never lost to any PED using coward other than Mitrione.

If Fedor was in the UFC, he'd have popped aswell.

Nope hes not into roiding hes an actual good guy
Hes all about leaving shit in gods hands...hence the massive fall off when he got 'the religion'

What about the massive career resurgence when he started fighting in Japan and Russia?

The Maldonado fight is still one of the biggest jokes ever in my opinion.

If Fedor was in the UFC, he'd have popped aswell.
Keep dreaming. Fedor Emelianenko is the GOAT. A man of honourable, respect, and dignity. Characteristics and values PED using cowards like Jon Jones and Werdumluck don't have an ounce of!

Your assumption =\= Facts.

Fact = Jon Jones is a repeat offending PED user soon to be physically banned from MMA by USADA. Werdum just popped for PEDs and will be dealt with by USADA as well.

Fedor will always be recognized as the GOAT and respected for generations to come. Whereas Jon PED Jones, FaPEDio Werdumluck and other PED users will always be recognized as cowards and fraud forever. Cheaters never prosper.

Keep dreaming. Fedor Emelianenko is the GOAT. A man of honourable, respect, and dignity. Characteristics and values PED using cowards like Jon Jones and Werdumluck don't have an ounce of!

Your assumption =\= Facts.

Fact = Jon Jones is a repeat offending PED user soon to be physically banned from MMA by USADA. Werdum just popped for PEDs and will be dealt with by USADA as well.

Fedor will always be recognized as the GOAT and respected for generations to come. Whereas Jon PED Jones, FaPEDio Werdumluck and other PED users will always be recognized as cowards and fraud forever. Cheaters never prosper.

I like how you're in pure denial Fedor may not have potentially cheated throughout his career, so you think him fighting in Japan and Russia those years is legit? Isn't Russia the home for PEDS?

Also he's not doing too bad in Bellator, no USADA there though. I don't believe he's 100% clean though, you're right it's an assumption but I dont think many people would be too suprised if he got caught.

I like how you're in pure denial Fedor may not have potentially cheated throughout his career, so you think him fighting in Japan and Russia those years is legit? Isn't Russia the home for PEDS?

Also he's not doing too bad in Bellator, no USADA there though. I don't believe he's 100% clean though, you're right it's an assumption but I dont think many people would be too suprised if he got caught.
Keep assuming and projecting.

Convicted PED cheats will never equate to your false assumptions.

Cheaters never prosper.

Fedor = GOAT.

Your subtle attempt to normalize PED usage is easily thwarted by any true MMA fan with logic.

Keep assuming and projecting.

Convicted PED cheats will never equate to your false assumptions.

Cheaters never prosper.

Fedor = GOAT.

Your subtle attempt to normalize PED usage is easily thwarted by any true MMA fan with logic.

I admitted I was assuming, reading the sentences I write would help.

No subtle attempt to normalize PED usage at all, people who get tested and caught deserve the punishment, my point is, Fedor has avoided being tested by all means necessary throughout his career.

Chael will be the second. Chael is as clean as they come.

I admitted I was assuming, reading the sentences I write would help.

No subtle attempt to normalize PED usage at all, people who get tested and caught deserve the punishment, my point is, Fedor has avoided being tested by all means necessary throughout his career.
Keep assuming more. You don't have the vision nor wisdom to recognize the greatness for Fedor.

Fedor is the GOAT while all the PED using cowards you're indirectly sympathising for will forever be recognized as cowards who had to resort to PEDs to compete.

Again, your assumption (Fedor isn't clean) =/= Facts (Convicted and popped PED users like Jon Jones, Bigfoot Silva, and now Werdumluck).

Keep assuming more. You don't have the vision nor wisdom to recognize the greatness for Fedor.

Fedor is the GOAT while all the PED using cowards you're indirectly sympathising for will forever be recognized as cowards who had to resort to PEDs to compete.

Again, your assumption (Fedor isn't clean) =/= Facts (Convicted and popped PED users like Jon Jones, Bigfoot Silva, and now Werdumluck).

Do you know what an assumption is? It's an opinion I have with no actual evidence, which as much as you like to disagree with it, I'm entitled to it.

"Your subtle attempt to normalize PED usage is easily thwarted by any true MMA fan with logic" - You say an MMA fan with logic, although you seem to have tunnel vision and are forgetting that PRIDE and Rizin etc, do not do drug tests, so if Fedor insists on fighting places like this, it's completely logical that fans would have suspicions he could potentially have been juicing like a majority of other PRIDE fighters.

I could be wrong, like I said, it's an assumption which I'm entitled to have.

Do you know what an assumption is? It's an opinion I have with no actual evidence, which as much as you like to disagree with it, I'm entitled to it.

"Your subtle attempt to normalize PED usage is easily thwarted by any true MMA fan with logic" - You say an MMA fan with logic, although you seem to have tunnel vision and are forgetting that PRIDE and Rizin etc, do not do drug tests, so if Fedor insists on fighting places like this, it's completely logical that fans would have suspicions he could potentially have been juicing like a majority of other PRIDE fighters.
Keep assuming about Fedor and projecting. Your opinion is an assumption and I'm telling you it's not a fact.

Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest MMA fighter of all time. He is a man of honour, integrity, respect, and widely recognized as the GOAT by not just majority of MMA fans, but majority of professional fighters as well. He never has and never will resort to despicable and cowardly act of cheating, and never has been suspected nor had his name near the notion of cheating. For over 15 years. Those with vision and wisdom can fathom the truth.

In contrast, PED using cheats like Werdum, Bigfoot, and other fighters Fedor faced are cowards who had to resort to PEDs to mask their innate cowardice. Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Cheaters do not prosper and they will get caught, always.

Fedor is the greatest.

Keep assuming about Fedor and projecting. Your opinion is an assumption and I'm telling you it's not a fact.

Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest MMA fighter of all time. He is a man of honour, integrity, respect, and widely recognized as the GOAT by not just majority of MMA fans, but majority of professional fighters as well. He never has and never will resort to despicable and cowardly act of cheating, and never has been suspected nor had his name near the notion of cheating. For over 15 years. Those with vision and wisdom can fathom the truth.

In contrast, PED using cheats like Werdum, Bigfoot, and other fighters Fedor faced are cowards who had to resort to PEDs to mask their innate cowardice. Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Cheaters do not prosper and they will get caught, always.

Fedor is the greatest.

I know it's not a fact, I've clearly stated that.

I'm not sure if you're trolling now or genuienly such a Fedor fanboy you're blinded so I'll leave this conversation here.

Back