Matt Mitrione is the only guy to beat Fedor that isn't on TRT or got popped

Yeah he was.

Then again Fedor never fought under USADA and has a 50/50 record under basic piss testing.

His Last Emperor bullshit record was in an org where the contract stated that they don’t test for drugs. A Yakuza org.

Also he lost to Maldonaldo who hasn’t popped. Then again Fedor was VP of that gangster org.

In Russia.

Where the state roids you.
Yeah, I heard the contracts also demanded Fedor’s opponents let him smash their faces in until they’re unrecognizable. Not many quick finishes though, just prolonged 20-minute beatings. Also forced Fedor to get launched into orbit and dumped on the back of his neck by Monster before winning that fight.

<DisgustingHHH>

Big%2520Nog%2520vs%2520Schaub.gif

<FutbolThink>

Nog’s grandpa destroyed him.

Imagine what Big Nog would have done.

207 lbs looking like
20110730093305_Untitled5.JPG
dan-henderson-weighs-in-at-the-strikeforce-fedor-vs-henderson-weighin-picture-id120076186
Did you see dan later in his career? I mean it isn't like he looked awful 5 years later off trt at age what 46? I would say that was proof enough he was following the rules. Dan was a better fighter than fedor yet somehow fedor fans want to say he was the goat.

Did you see dan later in his career? I mean it isn't like he looked awful 5 years later off trt at age what 46? I would say that was proof enough he was following the rules. Dan was a better fighter than fedor yet somehow fedor fans want to say he was the goat.

Dan like Randy were on trt for most of their careers.

He actually did look awful. Henderson went on to have 4 wins and 7 losses. 2 of those wins were Shogun who isn't competitive at 205 anymore, Tim the Barb, a 2nd string fighter and Hector, another old, PED user, who just recently been cut.

But yes, he was following the rules.

Here we go again, is this what Fedor fans does, wait for something to happen, so they can post good stuff about their idol. What a sad bunch of losers.

Miocic will fail soon.
Not with the weak division and no one to fight. Hw division in ufc and everywhere else seems to have a very small group of good fighters. Most of the top 10 are past prime, easy fights for him. They had to get dc to move back to Hw to even let him fight. Should have been a rematch w Werdume immediately after they first fought. I like Stipe but he is like the king of an empty country.

FEDOR got owned by a mw though
And Hendo lost to a couple Welterweights

And GSP tapped to strikes to a journeyman Lightweight

And Anderson got tapped by Welterweights.

Miocic lost to Struve.

If you fight 40 or 50 times, you are bound to have a few bad losses. Everyone eventually loses. This is fighting.

Fedor went 10 years undefeated and went 11 years without getting KO'ed in the most dangerous division. That is why he is GOAT.

Only the all american fan favorites Schaub and Browne could finish him early with panic wrestling.

Back