matt mitrione finally answers question mma fans around the world have

Well that's nice of him to say.

Better to be king of the B league than prince of the A I guess.

118ufc01.jpg

No way! You mean to tell me if Chael Sonnen wins this tournament he isn't the best HW in the world?

Better to be king of the B league than prince of the A I guess.

The dude lost last night...

Judges be damned...that performance wasn’t worthy of his “kingdom.”

Bader outpoints him in a snoozefest...

I was going to watch Bellator today but thankfully now I don't have to as the results have been spoiled for me in the UFC forum.

I like Matt a lot - comes off genuine, thoughtful, and particularly intelligent - but he's one of the more overrated fighters unanimously.

Ngannou
Overeem
Werdum
Cain
Blaydes

I don't see room for Matt anywhere.

He can have Cains spot if you ask me.

Motherfucker went from baddest man on the planet to sea level Cain to C-level Cain simply by just not fighting.

Yeah, i know, injuries yada, yada, yada.. go fuck yourself, Mr. Cain Vecrutches.

Meatheads striking looked fluid and crisp to me. He’s a tough guy and pretty explosive.

He just doesn’t have Tdd or any ground game. Standing up he has a chance to beat anyone.

Ngannou
Overeem
Werdum
Cain
Blaydes

I don't see room for Matt anywhere.

Love how you include Cain like he’s actively fighting and KO’ing guys on the regular

And what makes you think Overeem would whoop his ass? Matt’s got good hands and could actually KO him.

Not saying he’s the best HW out there but you can’t act like he sucks. His losses to Browne and Rothwell weren’t like he got dominated.

Back