Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie 2

Lights Out vs The Natural was the lamest ever.
I thought it was hillarious and a great promo for 1-800-lifealert

tumblr_nbz36qkdJ41tm39fro1_400.gif

Rickson is 58 dude.

Yep lot of mileage but he's not fighting a new comer is he or will be Legend fight

I heard rickson back is fucked but most of his era are done anyway

Rickson vs saku would epic or ken shamrock

Only interested in ground fight would love to see ken vs rickson on mat

Frank too would be good

Matt Hughes vs any Gracie over 35. Once he beats Royce, then the next and so on till he dethrones Saku as the Gracie Killer!
Only 2 Gracie Killers, Wallid and Saku. Nuff´.

Yep lot of mileage but he's not fighting a new comer is he or will be Legend fight

Frank too would be good
Hmmmm.. better book dudes from the same generation... like
Saku is king

Hughes deserves credit

He shouldn't have let of go of that kimura on Royce
I actually like both, even though I tend to prefer Saku just after rewatchin my ol´ 1990s/2000s fights..

They are both top 5 GOAT imo

Frank too would be good

Rickson, being a 1980s/1990s dude should be fightin´someone from his generation, like Bas or Marco Ruas, Ken would be cool, but after his Pancrase era, he began to act like a weirdo in the ring, when he was past-his-prime, even in Pride

I appreciate Frank, and the Lion Den dudes, but .. not against Rickson, no

Hmmmm.. better book dudes from the same generation... like

I actually like both, even though I tend to prefer Saku just after rewatchin my ol´ 1990s/2000s fights..

They are both top 5 GOAT imo

I agree saku was the man and vs rickson in 2000 which was rickson peak in hype would have been great

Rickson son died same year which didn't help

Though Gracie's have a record of ducking fights but I give rickson a pass on that one

Rickson, being a 1980s/1990s dude should be fightin´someone from his generation, like Bas or Marco Ruas, Ken would be cool, but after his Pancrase era, he began to act like a weirdo in the ring, when he was past-his-prime, even in Pride

Bas did call rickson out in 1998 after one of his fights in pancrase rickson was in crowd pretty cool but rickson owns him at least with ken he had a chance on ground . Bas would be clueless

Rickson vs saku was biggest fight talked about . He wasn't in lime light it was his brother Royce but yeah I would have liked to see rickson fight his guys from era

I agree saku was the man and vs rickson in 2000 which was rickson peak in hype would have been great

Rickson son died same year which didn't help

Though Gracie's have a record of ducking fights but I give rickson a pass on that one
People tend to oppose Saku and Royce, but time will reassess this bond... They are both true ol´school warriors, openweight dudes.

Respect.

Rickson used to own jean machado that's sick.

Rickson was different levels

I'm delusional in thinking ken can win but his catch wrestling style leg lock from know where

Bas did call rickson out in 1998 after one of his fights in pancrase rickson was in crowd pretty cool but rickson owns him at least with ken he had a chance on ground . Bas would be clueless

Rickson vs saku was biggest fight talked about . He wasn't in lime light it was his brother Royce but yeah I would have liked to see rickson fight his guys from era
Yeahh.. Bas did call him. Ken from Pancrase days would be competitive, good leg locks game..

Still, Rickson´s true rival was Marco Ruas.

People tend to oppose Saku and Royce, but time will reassess this bond... They are both true ol´school warriors, openweight dudes.

Respect.
Yep

Saku though he fought page lil nog cro cop wand

No fear lol

Takada treated him like shit

Yeahh.. Bas did call him. Ken from Pancrase days would be competitive, good leg locks game..

Still, Rickson´s true rival was Marco Ruas.

You think ? Ruas I did like he taught rizzo everything

Imo gokor would be best competition.

Yep

Saku though he fought page lil nog cro cop wand

No fear lol

Takada treated him like shit
Saku´s carreer was actually a nonsense.

His 1st 5 Pride fights were against bigger killers, and they always threw him to the lions.

+ out-of-the-blue they threw that knees-to-the-head rule on the ground, a true anti-Saku rule.

Might be the only time in History that u could see an org. doing anything it could to avoid protecting his star.

You think ? Ruas I did like he taught rizzo everything

Imo gokor would be best competition.
I feel it.

U could sense that Ruas was one of the only guys he truly respected. In the 1990s they would talk about this fight in Brazil, but never happened. Shame.

He was his true rival.

The truth is, when Ruas started to fight on the biggest stages, UFC & Pride, he was already past his physical prime.

But if u talk about pure potential, he might be the best ever. Remember, he was named most complete fighter in 1994 (as a HW! no less)

Saku´s carreer was actually a nonsense.

His 1st 5 Pride fights were against bigger killers, and they always threw him to the lions.

+ out-of-the-blue they threw that knees-to-the-head rule on the ground, a true anti-Saku rule.

Might be the only time in History that u could see an org. doing anything it could to avoid protecting his star.

Yeah saku was pride he brought pride through early days and to best

Shame he got shafted . Paid same about of money for years takada robbed him

Saku vs vitor he was supposed to lose

Va page

And Gracie matches them fights and my favourite is vs Royce 1 I know 90 minutes but I can watch that and not get bored . Every round something different happens

I rooted against saku against funaki and ken shamrock

Apart from that the man

Yeah saku was pride he brought pride through early days and to best

Shame he got shafted . Paid same about of money for years takada robbed him

Saku vs vitor he was supposed to lose

Va page

And Gracie matches them fights and my favourite is vs Royce 1 I know 90 minutes but I can watch that and not get bored . Every round something different happens

I rooted against saku against funaki and ken shamrock

Apart from that the man
I like chess matches...

This one is for sure one of the greatest ever, reminiscent of waldemar santana vs carlson gracie (+3h)

I see... So ure a Pancrase dude?early days? I am.

Back