Matt Hughes is BACK !

I live in rural Illinois lol.....not that far from him actually
"Rural" I'm in rural Indiana, four crossings withing a few miles of my house have no lights, no gates. Just signage. One of the crossings doesn't even have RR signs it has signs for the prison farm

What happened? I didn't know something bad happened to Hughes. Car accident? Disease?

"Rural" I'm in rural Indiana, four crossings withing a few miles of my house have no lights, no gates. Just signage. One of the crossings doesn't even have RR signs it has signs for the prison farm
As per the report, he saw the damn train coming and tried to beat it from a stand still on gravel in a fucking pickup truck...no weight in the back end

As per the report, he saw the damn train coming and tried to beat it from a stand still on gravel in a fucking pickup truck...no weight in the back end
I'm drunk don't give a fuck.

No gates, that's great

Hughes hasn't statement released

That's milletech

Given guess

Yet here you are railing against something that's pretend. All that wasted energy and time and emotion. Ever wonder why you do it?

Edit: PS. Miracles are real.

I do it because idiots like you still think it's real, and vote, legislate, and oppress with that idiocy.

I'm not railing against whatever version of god you believe. It's not real.

I'm railing against your dumbass belief in it, because your belief is real and affects others, regardless of the existence of what you believe in.

The fact that you can't discern between those two concepts really says a lot.

P.S.S. saying something is real doesn't make it real.

I do it because idiots like you still think it's real, and vote, legislate, and oppress with that idiocy.

I'm railing against your dumbass belief in it, because your belief is real and affects others, regardless of the existence of what you believe in.

I dont see the Need to bash anyones Religious views on a MMA forum but thats just me

Whoa big fella. Settle down. Easy...easy... It's okay....shhhhh. Be still now.

He has lost a lot of weight but he is up and even rolling again ! Doctors are talking about a"miracle"

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...jitsu-just-two-months-after-bad-vehicle-crash

WAR MATT HUGHES ! Glad he's making a speedy recovery ! Legends be legends

MATT " UNBREAKABLE " HUGHES .

matt_hughes_500x325_ufc.png

How does Anthony "Freight Train" Hamilton beat Matt Hughes when not even an actual train can?

One of the guys that got me into mma, I met him and he signed my book for me when I was about 15ish he was a very nice guy, I shook his hand and he had the grip of a fucking gorilla.

I was always conflicted when he and GSP fought, two of my favorite fighters but it was truly a passing of the torch.

It makes me happy to see that he has worked through this, the heart of a champion no doubt.

What a legend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back