Matt Damon is a Sherdogger

Yeah.... likes and shares are a great reflection of society's true emotional response to things. Apparently everyone on this forum and their immediate families feel immense joy seeing a woman kicked in the head.

There's gifs of monkeys doing stupid shit with more likes and shares, get off the computer and talk to real people once in a while.

I've been saying this for a while. The news media is even using tweets as a way to report news.

I don't consider gangster a compliment.

Yesterday I just saw a GIF of a fighter puking all over the octagon.

Also multiple memes of Lyoto drinking urine over the years.

If any mod agrees with you that that image is over the line I will be astounded.

You do realize that the "left" represents the working class, right?
Are we talking about the same side that gets all of the unemployed vote and almost all of the white collar vote and have every talk show full of jokes about what idiots and rubes the entire working class middle of the country are, whose last presidential candidate called half the voters a bucket of irredeemable deplorables? The blue collar "working class" is almost entirely in 1 direction, but it's probably because they're just stupid plebs.
VHFVT.gif

Man, I wish every time someone thinks about starting a thread about a celebrity in the war room, that instead they turn on Opera, grab a gallon of ice cream, and cry because they just got their period, instead.

Do you fucking chicks buy the celebrity magazine at the grocery store checkout as well?

Hell no.

Why pay for it when you can get it online for free?

You can’t expect people today to watch a 16-minute video and actually listen to his whole point because if they did, they’d see he said nothing unreasonable. I’m willing to bet all of the people outraged about this only read one out-of-context quote on Twitter, and then ran with it. Sixteen minutes is like a lifetime for these people.
Add to that the right wing jag offs celebrating this , I can see them now ...

Funny-gif-happy-clapping-computer.gif

I hear from a reliable source that Sarah Silverman is fucking Matt Damon. Does this have allegations- err, I mean, implications?

Dude sounds like he's hiding something here btw. I think he knew enough that he's not comfortable enough to say what he knew. Like women banging for parts.

The weird thing for me is when Matt Damon keeps saying "nobody knew, nobody knew". It's absurd, because how can he know who knew what, much less speak for everyone; but it sounds like he's trying to blend backwards into a crowd with that statement. For some reason.

I hear from a reliable source that Sarah Silverman is fucking Matt Damon. Does this have allegations- err, I mean, implications?

Dude sounds like he's hiding something here btw. I think he knew enough that he's not comfortable enough to say what he knew. Like women banging for parts.

Are we talking about the same side that gets all of the unemployed vote and almost all of the white collar vote and have every talk show full of jokes about what idiots and rubes the entire working class middle of the country are, whose last presidential candidate called half the voters a bucket of irredeemable deplorables? The blue collar "working class" is almost entirely in 1 direction, but it's probably because they're just stupid plebs.
VHFVT.gif
You could make a solid argument that neither party is looking out for the middle class but anyone who thinks the republican party is (at least economically) is deluding themselves

The weird thing for me is when Matt Damon keeps saying "nobody knew, nobody knew". It's absurd, because how can he know who knew what, much less speak for everyone; but it sounds like he's trying to blend backwards into a crowd with that statement. For some reason.
My money is on him knowing all about the coercion, but not about the assaulty-rapey stuff. He probably feels like a scumbag for not saying something, like it has been on his conscience for a while. Not even his superpower regular guy acting ability could hide the guilt in his response.

You could make a solid argument that neither party is looking out for the middle class but anyone who thinks the republican party is (at least economically) is deluding themselves
Agreed that neither part really is, but you gotta pick your battles. People making 50-100k at least peripherally get more benefit from republican policies than the democrat alternative. Not by a whole lot, but illegal immigration alone doesn't help anyone but the richest and the poorest.

My money is on him knowing all about the coercion, but not about the assaulty-rapey stuff. He probably feels like a scumbag for not saying something, like it has been on his conscience for a while. Not even his superpower regular guy acting ability could hide the guilt in his response.

Without knowing anything for sure, yeah it does sound that way. Damon's whole career was built off that scumbag, so he probably has some guilt about it.

It kinda sounds like how Carmela Soprano would answer any FBI questions, about specific grisly murders. 'Well, you know, Tony's Tony, we all know that. But no, I didn't know anything about him beating anybody to death with a crowbar. My god, that sounds horrible. None of us knew about that.'

Without knowing anything for sure, yeah it does sound that way. Damon's whole career was built off that scumbag, so he probably has some guilt about it.

It kinda sounds like how Carmela Soprano would answer any FBI questions, about specific grisly murders. 'Well, you know, Tony's Tony, we all know that. But no, I didn't know anything about him beating anybody to death with a crowbar. My god, that sounds horrible. None of us knew about that.'
The really weird part for me was when he was talking about not getting involved with non-work-related habits of his colleagues...uh, Matt...Harvey's stuff was kinda work-related, imo.

So you consider any working class to be political left? You're a bigger idiot than I thought.
Your statement indicates self education or parochial schooling in the fetid south of the US.

We all know that republicans are the party of the Labor Union...of the working class, of the little guy.

Now don't you feel a just a little bit like an ignorant horse's ass for typing a response before thinking about it? Just a touch?

Back