Matt Damon is a Sherdogger

You can’t expect people today to watch a 16-minute video and actually listen to his whole point because if they did, they’d see he said nothing unreasonable. I’m willing to bet all of the people outraged about this only read one out-of-context quote on Twitter, and then ran with it. Sixteen minutes is like a lifetime for these people.

Logic and common sense will confuse most people...good job Matt..

I hear from a reliable source that Sarah Silverman is fucking Matt Damon. Does this have allegations- err, I mean, implications?

Dude sounds like he's hiding something here btw. I think he knew enough that he's not comfortable enough to say what he knew. Like women banging for parts.

I didn't watch the video. My take is this and why maybe some backlash.

Damon has a connection to Weinstein, so much so that in the beginning of all these allegations against Harvey, Matt and Ben were asked to come out publically and counter arguments that were made against him. If the video comes off like looking as if he's apologetic then I can understand the backlash against him.

Claire Forlani had a pretty good take on Wienstein

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/claire-forlani-harvey-weinstein-1202588396/

“You see, nothing happened to me with Harvey — by that I mean, I escaped 5 times,” she wrote. “I had two Peninsula Hotel meetings in the evening with Harvey and all I remember was I ducked, dived and ultimately got out of there without getting slobbered over, well just a bit. Yes, massage was suggested. The three dinners with Harvey I don’t really remember the time period, I was 25. I remember him telling me all the actresses who had slept with him and what he had done for them. I wasn’t drinking the cool aid [sic], I knew Harvey was a master manipulator. He also announced to me at the last dinner I had with him at Dominic’s that his pilot knew to be on standby because he could never get me to sleep with him, to which I did what I always did, make light of the situation, a joke here or there and moved on. You see, I always thought I was a pro at handling these guys, I’d had a fair amount of experience. Sometimes I got angry, really angry. I wondered why I had Prey stamped on my forehead but this I kept to myself.”

Funny thing is Matt Damon is one of the prominent Hollywood new age liberals that are outspoken, and looks like he's getting devoured by the leftist beast now.
You do realize that the "left" represents the working class, right? What makes you think you're too good to be part of labor? Are you wealthy? No. Are you a selfmade business guy? No, you're on Sherdog.

You seem to fancy yourself one of the economic royalists of the Right.

You sound like a typical brainwashed class traitor...the very flower of the Republican 'middle class'.

You do realize that the "left" represents the working class, right?

So you consider any working class to be political left? You're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Watched it and saw noting wrong with what he said.

It's beautiful... feels amazing, like that feeling after jumping into ice cold water on a hot summer day... wondrous. Feed leftist pigs... feeeeeeed.

e5e98e098c6a3f2dc4c8b619be72d969.gif

tumblr_lynejayVXg1r3a9fdo1_500.gif

didn't you essentially make a similar argument to Matt Damon?

and Matt knows his buddy Ben has already been busted publicly and Ben's brother has been accused as well. I'm not shocked he's taken this position.
Didn't watch the whole thing but the 3 minutes on the timestamp, comparing Franken & Weinstein, I agree with. When he talks about Weinstein though, and about separating work from not-work, he's not honest there, I'd bet the lot. He knew Harvey was holding parts over people's heads.

I would be really surprised if Damon had abused/harassed women, so I don't think he's hiding anything personal.

You do realize that the "left" represents the working class, right? What makes you think you're too good to be part of labor? Are you wealthy? No. Are you a selfmade business guy? No, you're on Sherdog.

You seem to fancy yourself one of the economic royalists of the Right.

You sound like a typical brainwashed class traitor...the very flower of the Republican 'middle class'.

Dude, the GOP are the real champions of the middle class. The new tax plan proves it.

Not only are the GOP giving the average worker a roughly .2% tax cut (Morocco here I come!), they're also sending wages through the roof by radically slashing the corporate tax rate.

And this won't just produce a trickle. It will be a solid stream.

x720-juX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ultramanhyata want to delete that picture? No one wants to see that.

I don't know what you think that's a picture of...

But it's a cow urinating into a drinking glass. To some outside the US it's considered a healthy, beneficial beverage. Different cultures are harder to judge.

I don't know what you think that's a picture of...

But it's a cow urinating into a drinking glass. To some outside the US it's considered a healthy, beneficial beverage. Different cultures are harder to judge.
The context in which you posted it was intended to be offensive.

The context in which you posted it was intended to be offensive.

One man's piss is another man's juice. Just like one man's piss is another man's supply-side economics.

But please, cry more.

Back