Matt Damon is a Sherdogger

Liquid Smoke

Great artists steal™
@Gold
Reaction score
You've probably heard that Matt rustled some feathers this week by warning us not to conflate all forms of crude behaviors with rape. Well below is the video timestamped at the proof of my salacious title (it's worth listening from the beginning if you want to hear his full take on the subject).

Not surprisingly there was backlash.

Not everyone is emotionally stable enough to parse out the nuance.

So Matt I will have fries with my order. Another one bites the dust.

Funny thing is Matt Damon is one of the prominent Hollywood new age liberals that are outspoken, and looks like he's getting devoured by the leftist beast now.

Not everyone is emotionally stable enough to parse out the nuance.

Funny thing is Matt Damon is one of the prominent Hollywood new age liberals that are outspoken, and looks like he's getting devoured by the leftist beast now.

I don't see much evidence of him getting "devoured by the leftist beast" unless a few obscure accounts on Twitter exasperatedly tweeting #MeToo qualifies as devouring....and is imputable to the left as a whole.

If he does get serious backlash for this, that would be really fucked up. He said nothing wrong. Out of context, it looks like apologetics, but in context it certainly wasn't.

I hear from a reliable source that Sarah Silverman is fucking Matt Damon. Does this have allegations- err, I mean, implications?

Dude sounds like he's hiding something here btw. I think he knew enough that he's not comfortable enough to say what he knew. Like women banging for parts.

Jesus Christ. That's Jason Bourne

It's weird how a few tweets are constantly portrayed or interpreted as the feelings of entire groups all the time now. It's like twitter evolved the idea of a "man on the street" interview from your nightly news. Only upped the intent to mislead with hyperbole a thousandfold, and for some reason wasn't slowed by the requirement of qualifying facts at all.

Minnie Driver tweeted something and now the entire left is outraged? One person's minor response is now the emotional fury of millions? I hate reading this shit. Makes me not even care about the topic. Everybody rape everybody....

It's beautiful... feels amazing, like that feeling after jumping into ice cold water on a hot summer day... wondrous. Feed leftist pigs... feeeeeeed.

e5e98e098c6a3f2dc4c8b619be72d969.gif

It's weird how a few tweets are constantly portrayed or interpreted as the feelings of entire groups all the time now. It's like twitter evolved the idea of a "man on the street" interview from your nightly news. Only upped the intent to mislead with hyperbole a thousandfold, and for some reason wasn't slowed by the requirement of qualifying facts at all.

Minnie Driver tweeted something and now the entire left is outraged? One person's minor response is now the emotional fury of millions? I hate reading this shit. Makes me not even care about the topic. Everybody rape everybody....
As of 5 days ago, her tweet had almost 20,000 likes and 5000 shares. It seems like she's speaking for a lot of people.

As of 5 days ago, her tweet had almost 20,000 likes and 5000 shares. It seems like she's speaking for a lot of people.

Yeah.... likes and shares are a great reflection of society's true emotional response to things. Apparently everyone on this forum and their immediate families feel immense joy seeing a woman kicked in the head.

There's gifs of monkeys doing stupid shit with more likes and shares, get off the computer and talk to real people once in a while.

holy shit 20,000?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?

thats .006% of twitter users!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leftist fury at its most potent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear from a reliable source that Sarah Silverman is fucking Matt Damon. Does this have allegations- err, I mean, implications?

Dude sounds like he's hiding something here btw. I think he knew enough that he's not comfortable enough to say what he knew. Like women banging for parts.
didn't you essentially make a similar argument to Matt Damon?

and Matt knows his buddy Ben has already been busted publicly and Ben's brother has been accused as well. I'm not shocked he's taken this position.

Wasn't there a story about Damon 'phoning a journalist and telling him there was no truth to allegations about Wankstein abusing women?

Wasn't there a story about Damon 'phoning a journalist and telling him there was no truth to allegations about Wankstein abusing women?
no. Harvey Weinstein called Damon and somebody else and asked they that they be a character reference about some other studio head at Miramax that was being accused of being dodgy. They agreed and called up the newspaper and gave their experiences about working with the guy. I don't even think Weinstein told them what it was about.

Man, I wish every time someone thinks about starting a thread about a celebrity in the war room, that instead they turn on Opera, grab a gallon of ice cream, and cry because they just got their period, instead.

Do you fucking chicks buy the celebrity magazine at the grocery store checkout as well?

That was an incredibly levelheaded interview from Matt Damon.

I gotta say, I've never heard him speak before (not for more than a couple of minutes and not exclusively promoting a new movie anyway), but this sheds some light on how far he's come. Looks to me like what he lacks in raw talent or sheer good looks he makes up for with business acumen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back