Matt Brown vs Carlos Condit in the Works for April 14

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Winnable fight for either guy. Condit seemed done based off the Magny fight but I'd say Brown is just about there too.

Would have liked to see this fight 3-4 years ago. Oh well. Condit by Sub.
I remember it was supposed to be on the Josh thompson vs Anthony pettis card.

Last edited:
i think brown is less 'done'.

condit might still have a better chin though, tough fight to call.

rooting for brown but i never trust his liver, dude almost got folded by fucking diego sanchez and seems to get hurt by every single body kick.

he only lost once by k.o and it was a headkick, his chin is still good his body not so much
Yea maybe his chin is fine. Maybe not. I just think at his age, the wars he's been through, and that head kick... his chin has to be shot at this point, he'd be superhuman if it wasn't...

maybe even immortal.

<21>

Fuck yes.

We will know if Condit is 1000% done though.

Carlos wins. If not, I suppose that's all she wrote for his aspirations for gold. Sucks to be at this point.

Styles make fights. Condit won't have to worry about wrestling this time.

Neil Magny was such a waste of a Carlos Condit fight.. WTF were they even thinking..

This is more like a great fight even if both are past their primes already.

Awesome fight. Loser retires....as does the winner <mma4>

OH.....MY.....GOD!!!!

This is the fight that I've been asking for years. Pure JUST BLEED fight!!! LETS GO!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>:meow:<{jackyeah}><20>

Too much violence for me to handle.

Will stick to play by play.

Winnable fight for either guy. Condit seemed done based off the Magny fight but I'd say Brown is just about there too.

I think people overlook how much the reach difference messed with Condit. It's not often that the guy fights somebody as lanky as him.

I think people overlook how much the reach difference messed with Condit. It's not often that the guy fights somebody as lanky as him.
Condit beats Magny the fuck up 2-3 years ago. Reach or no reach.

few years ago i want now therw both shells fighting for money.

These guys are going to destroy each other.
Probably won't be worth anything after this.

Condit by sub? Based on what? Brown fought off Maia on the ground for nearly 13 minutes with Maia hanging off his back before he was subbed. Condit was subbed by Maia in less than 2 minutes.Condit hasn't had a submission win since 2008...

Not to mention, Brown other than the Maia sub hasn't lost due to sub since 2011. His sub defense is vastly improved.

My money is on Brown in this one. Even though I thought he was retired, he went through Diego Sanchez like he was wet paper.

Back