Matt Brown Unretires

that didnt take long. no one saw this coming!

War Matt though!

You should have to pay a $100,000 fine if you "unretire," and the fine should replace the extra $5 UFC is now charging for PPVs.

I bet that ko over Sanchez just felt too good

Edit: for posterity

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The Sanchez win woulda been a good one to go out on. Oh well, he always comes to bang so I don’t mind seeing him fight again.

Just hope his liver is fine with this decision as well.

War Matt as always.

Does anyone believe these guys when they "retire" anymore?

I wonder if the UFC asked him for a short notice fight or something. That reads like he was asked to come back, and for decent money.

Damn, I bet his wife is not happy. I wish guys could go out on a high note instead getting destroyed then retiring, like we see far too often.

Does anyone believe these guys when they "retire" anymore?
I do believe the sport has enough rewards and challenges to make it a difficult decision for a fighter, especially in the tail end of their career, and this leads to statements, decisions and reassessments .

Maybe he had a plan on starting a “nitro coffee” business but then realized condit had already done that and lost all the money he invested rather instantly ... lol

Thanks fo da chee$e Dana

Maybe he had a plan on starting a “nitro coffee” business but then realized condit had already done that and lost all the money he invested rather instantly ... lol
Really? That sucks. What happened?

Y'all gonna be disappointed with Condit's future fights. The tank is empty. Brown's nearing the end, but he's still got some miles.

I love watching Brown fight but hate having to worry about his health in the future.

Back