News Matt Brown retires: "I'm out"

He was on TUF 7
There is still Lauzon and Diaz from TUF 5 that didn't retire
"Animal Matt The animal Matt"

I remember watching the TUF season and they made him seem totally crazy, like Diego style

Then after the show you realize he isn’t really like that
They did him kind of bad on the show

Guy is definitely a just bleed god. Much respect.

Always been a big Matt Brown fan (how could you not be?), love his staredowns and his fight style.

All the best to him, I hope he stays active in the MMA world.

“Not doing it again. I’m out. That’s the announcement. My life will now be dedicated to serving others. Growing others in the martial arts and building businesses that can help the community and the world.“

Retires in mma, he’ll go box in bareknuckle or that karate promotion in a few years

He was on TUF 7
There is still Lauzon and Diaz from TUF 5 that didn't retire
"Animal Matt The animal Matt"
I mean, Lauzon is 39 and hasn't fought since 2019. Dude's as good as retired.

Nate's just doing cash grabs now too.

He can now devote his full time to be an expert at MMAfighting.

Went out on a KO win. Wish he'd retired in the cage afterwards. I'm assuming he was probably in the guy training considering taking another fight and just wasn't feeling it or maybe realized he just didn't have it anymore. Either way, hell of an exciting fighter and it was probably time. Wish him all the best.

Thanks, Matt Brown, we need more with your grit in the UFC.

Hespect. I would’ve liked to see a retirement fight like Korean Zombie had (minus getting KO’d of course), that was a hell of a send off. He was a hell of a fighter, maybe he’ll be a hell of a coach, too.

Good for him, he´s 43 and goes out with a KO. A true warrior not only in the cage.

Retires in mma, he’ll go box in bareknuckle or that karate promotion in a few years

And it was clear that some idiot is coming in and is writing some idiotic shit. But with that name who would expect something with substance.....

Such a warrior and always brought it. Much respect and happy trails

He’s too old for this shit at this weight

Brown was mostly an entertaining high level journeyman, but was a legit contender in the early to mid 2010s. He was on one hell of run there

Back