Matt Brown has signed his next fight "it's a barnburner and will a blood bath for the ages"

Diego - Brown. This is going to be fun. Someone will need a pillow at the end of this one.

Condit and Cowboy are the ranked possibilities IMO. Condit's always doubtful nowadays though as he doesn't wanna fight. Could be a Stun Gun rematch, and Kim is a brawler, but I still wouldn't expect Brown to describe the fight that way.

Otherwise, there's Price, Jouban, Ben Saunders, maybe Yancy Medeiros.
Cowboy?

Man, Diego is goin' out hard in this one, yet again. Of course, I said that about Ellenberger too, and we saw what happened.

I'm still in shock over that one, to be honest...

lol knew that was coming. Is fuck all officially a sherdog thing now why does everyone keep copying Conor lol. Be your own men.
Says some moron who thinks Conor is the first person to ever say Fuck all...shows how much the man has affected fucks like you :)

FYI Best person to use the term with some fame....Joe Pesci....so fuck off.

Diego should be fighting top 20-30 guys at LW not Matt Brown. This is a bad fight for Diego. I wonder if he wants to just play out his contract and get that Bellator money.

Diego - Brown. This is going to be fun. Someone will need a pillow at the end of this one.
Fun yes but this I hope is Diego's last fight...he has been given some terrible decision wins imo he has not won a fight since Paulo Thiago...he def should have lost the Gomi, Kampmann and Pearson fights...hell he also should have lost the miller fight and the Held fight...he has looked like shit for years lol, but because of his relentless push forward style he has been a fan favorite...even if he rarely lands anything and is a human punching bag....its just not FUN to watch him anymore an dI feel more depressed that I am watching what will likely be a punch drunk fighter in 5-10 years.

I love the guys heart and it has made a career for him...but its time to hang them up.

Posting this here too because it's worthy of it.

brown sanchez poster jx.jpg

Two guys who have both suffered a pair of brutal KOs recently and both been in more than their fair share of wars. Fan favorites but both well past their prime sadly, especially Diego. I hope Brown's right and it goes into the 3rd with them both drenched in blood but I also want both of them to remember their loved ones' names in 5 years and that's only gonna happen if they walk away while they can still string sentences together. That said, Brown looked pretty decent until Donald popped him with that head kick, or as Mr. Goldberg called it "VICIOUS body kick!" LoL. Brown vs. Tim Means would be good too, but they have opposite trajectories atm. Fuck, I love Tim Means. Going to jail for unpaid fines is pretty gangsta.

Yes yes yes, great fight.
I love watching Matt Brown.

The Immortal just posted on Facebook he's signed his next bout. Says he can't say who yet but he can say it will be a barnburner and bloodbath for the ages.
Thanks for keeping us abreast. Sublime sucks.

Who could it be?

Ready to see the Immortal back In there.

War Matt Brown
Thanks for keeping us abreast. Sublime sucks.

Need a winnable fight for him. Dude doesn't deserve the L streak he's on.

Another God damned "everyone should get a trophy" SJW liberal jackass statement.

You know who doesn't deserve the L?

The goddamned winner.

Diego will end up as MMA's posterboy for CTE

023_Matt_Brown.0.0.jpg

327qn.gif

Given the state the pair of them are now in, it will probably end with the first punch thrown

Back