Matt Brown has signed his next fight "it's a barnburner and will a blood bath for the ages"

You guys do know he and Cerrone already fought not even a whole year ago, right?

Whoever it is I hope it isn't Carlos because Matt deserves a W.

A lot of people here seem to be forgetting that he's on a 3 fight losing streak, and 1-5 in his last 6. He's probably not getting someone coming off a win, much less someone on a 5 fight winning streak like Ponzi; and he's definitely not getting Cerrone who KO'd him not that long ago. It's probably going to be someone else who's fallen on hard luck lately. Condit (if he's decided to return), Jouban, those types of fights make more sense. I hope they're giving him an exciting gimme though; he needs it.

Says he can't say who yet but he can say it will be a barnburner and bloodbath for the ages.

Who could it be?

Hematch!

giphy.gif

Maybe the gods will have mercy on us and Nick Diaz will finally take a fucking fight :)

Condit would be a fun fight as well.

Ponz deserves fuck all after that disgusting display of eye pokes on Gunnar....
lol knew that was coming. Is fuck all officially a sherdog thing now why does everyone keep copying Conor lol. Be your own men.

It's Diego Sanchez unfortunately. Fun fight but he overhyped it.

lol knew that was coming. Is fuck all officially a sherdog thing now why does everyone keep copying Conor lol. Be your own men.
Its a pretty common thing to say and has been for decades. Stop thinking everything is somehow tied to Conor.

Would've been a guaranteed barnburner a couple of years ago. Now, I'm not so sure.

Anybody out there actually excited for this fight?

Not gonna lie , a little excited. Seems like its going to be a brawl but unfortunately it looks like Diego isnt as steel chinned as he once was.

I remember the day Condit and Diaz said they were going to war. Then something happened...

1818f169e4db8b1633e77667a11901e4.jpg

Back