Matchups flying under the radar

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
A ton of awesome fights have been announced recently, as well as some rumored as being very close to a done deal. Not to mention the ones that are almost upon us. That said, Im surprised at the lack of discussion on alot of these.

Holly/Cyborg
Aldo/Lamas
Poirer/Pettis
Alvarez/Gaethje
Maia/Covington
Perry/Ponzinibbio
Silva/Gastelum
Cruz/Rivera
Swanson/Ortega
Pettis/Cejudo
Condit/Magny

All of these have potential for epic finishes or FOTY and i barely see any discussion on them. What are everybodys predictions for some of these matchups? Im super hyped for the next few months of fights

Felder vs Al will be a great one too.

munhoz-font is an underrated bantamweight scrap between 2 contenders.
vick-duffy is another good one that's under the radar.

elliot-scoggins should be fireworks, too. dont hear much talk about that matchup.

A ton of awesome fights have been announced recently, as well as some rumored as being very close to a done deal. Not to mention the ones that are almost upon us. That said, Im surprised at the lack of discussion on alot of these.

Holly/Cyborg
Aldo/Lamas
Poirer/Pettis
Alvarez/Gaethje
Maia/Covington
Perry/Ponzinibbio
Silva/Gastelum
Cruz/Rivera
Swanson/Ortega
Pettis/Cejudo
Condit/Magny

All of these have potential for epic finishes or FOTY and i barely see any discussion on them. What are everybodys predictions for some of these matchups? Im super hyped for the next few months of fights
I honestly believe Holly can implement the same game plan against Cyborg, as she did against Ronda. Holly via TKO, or UD.

Cejudo all day.

Condit's back? Who's running the coffee shop!? I honestly don't think his heart's in it anymore. I'll take Magny.

155 and 170 are LIT fam! I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Alvarez and Poirier run it back after this either.

I honestly believe Holly can implement the same game plan against Cyborg, as she did against Ronda. Holly via TKO, or UD.

Cejudo all day.

Condit's back? Who's running the coffee shop!? I honestly don't think his heart's in it anymore. I'll take Magny.
You take that back about Condit<IllKillU>I hope his heart is into it. If not<DCrying>

Some great fights. Ortega, Maia, Aldo and Perry all got me pumped

Holly/Cyborg: Is this one signed?
Aldo/Lamas: Aldo 30-27
Poirer/Pettis: Good fight but both guys are irrelevant
Alvarez/Gaethje: FOTY. Will be more talk closer to the fight.
Maia/Covington: 30-25 Maia. EASY
Perry/Ponzinibbio: Everybody is talking about that
Silva/Gastelum: Poor Silva.
Cruz/Rivera: Boooring.
Swanson/Ortega: Dont see the hype in ortega. Really wanted Swanson vs Aldo
Pettis/Cejudo: Easy win for Cejudo.
Condit/Magny: Easy win for Condit

You take that back about Condit<IllKillU>I hope his heart is into it. If not<DCrying>
Once you go black (coffee), you never go back.

But seriously, I think the dude's been through the ringer between WEC and his recent battles in the UFC.

He'll end up being a major name on Magny's resume.

Holly/Cyborg
Aldo/Lamas
Poirer/Pettis
Alvarez/Gaethje ?
Maia
/Covington
Perry/Ponzinibbio
Silva/Gastelum
Cruz
/Rivera
Swanson/Ortega
Pettis/Cejudo
Condit/Magny

Objective on all other than Holly Holm's fight. I just really want to see her win.

Back