Matchroom boxing one billion deal

PurpleAki

Forget Slender man I am the real boogie man
@White
Reaction score
Does this make Matchroom the number one promotion in world boxing. Discuss the deal.

Also offering Anthony Joshua £100million for another 3 fights.
Close to Mayweather 6 fights $250-$300m deal he had with Showtime.

Do not shit post

Dammit! He already... *waves hands* aww forget it.

Is that the body snatcher in your AV? Hard to tell, my eyes don't work so well these days.

A huge development. . . . Eddie Hearn and Matchroom wins one over Al Haymon and PBC. He has a deal in hand and has a plan. Al went Helter/Skelter all over the place on various networks without a plan and frittered away most of the money with little to show for it.

People cam rightly call eddie a lot of things but if anyone can make rhis work.. it a him.

The guy has been making some serious moves

Good news for boxing

Does this make Matchroom the number one promotion in world boxing. Discuss the deal.

They have hardly any american/worldwide fighters yet, so not yet. It gives them the ability to become number one though.

It's a big risk. Good luck. Hopefully we end up with a consistent product, something boxing isn't good at achieving. The UFC is leaving boxing behind because it has a consistent product and everyone knows where and when to watch it.

It's a big risk. Good luck. Hopefully we end up with a consistent product, something boxing isn't good at achieving. The UFC is leaving boxing behind because it has a consistent product and everyone knows where and when to watch it.
U out of your mind? The UFC is dying.
Since May-Mac I havent heard Jack shit from the UFC. These are the first time in years where I legitimately have no idea what is going on over there.
I use to see threads in here about the UFC or commercials or something on tv.
Nothing now.
I use to know some of the champions names.
No idea now.

Look at their ppv numbers.
Complete shit.
Tv numbers.
Complete shit.

FUCKING HELL!!!

I have actually met purple aki a few times(not what you think), obviously someone from or with knowledge of the area registered

U out of your mind? The UFC is dying.
Since May-Mac I havent heard Jack shit from the UFC. These are the first time in years where I legitimately have no idea what is going on over there.
I use to see threads in here about the UFC or commercials or something on tv.
Nothing now.
I use to know some of the champions names.
No idea now.

Look at their ppv numbers.
Complete shit.
Tv numbers.
Complete shit.
I'm with you.

The last ufc just did 85k ppv buys. Boxing is absolutely destroying mma. Even I've tuned out of it for the most part. And I'm a long time fan. They also just got beat on tv by bellator. The tide is shifting.

By all means WME have totally fucked up in paying that crazy amount of money and it was a shitty investment.

Hopefully with the new tv deals the old ppv model will be a thing of the past. Because it's literally killing them.

Back