Matches to make at LHW dev

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
GUS VS BADER:
Cause Bones is out a whole year, we'll need a title contender.
Bader will be a free agent, and turned down Shogun fight.
If Bader wins, he can have the next titleshot after Rumble/DC is done.
Simple.

Shogun vs OSP: RUA-Revenge! plus Ovince just lost to Manuwa so it's best.

Manuwa vs Glover
: Since OSP was basically coming off a loss(even though it was jones, rusty jones too) it should not reward him a title eliminator. SO the highest ranked guy left for him would be Texiera.

Notes: Krylov is schedueled to fight CIRKUNOV already, and Cummings is set to face Villante.

Nobody knows where Rashad is, so he's out of the picture. But if he's planning on sticking at LHW, face Latifi.

If Rumble beats DC, then they do the 3rd fight immediately. If DC beats Rumble again, then hopefully its DC vs Bader and Rumble goes up to HW.

After that Manuwa vs Shogun could decide the next title contender and then whenever Gus gets back he can fight Krylov/Cirkunov.

Glover fights Villante (if he beats Cummins) or Corey Anderson (if he beats O'Connell). Glover would probably only be a couple fights away from a shot if DC were to beat Rumble because they haven't fought yet.

LHW just seems really UN-inspiring since Jones fell of the scene, but the McGregor show has spoiled us rotten.....

The LHW Division needs a hero, I hope Rumble Becomes champion.

Gus v Bader is interesting but why if Gus wins? Another TS? Bader should get his shot

Bader vs DC (w/win over Rumble); Bader vs Shogun (if Rumble beats DC)
Manuwa vs Shogun/Glover
OSP vs Lil Nog
Glover vs Manuwa/Shogun or Krylov/Cirkunov winner

probably would have been a close split decision going either way

GUS VS BADER:
Cause Bones is out a whole year, we'll need a title contender.
Bader will be a free agent, and turned down Shogun fight.
If Bader wins, he can have the next titleshot after Rumble/DC is done.
Simple.

Shogun vs OSP: RUA-Revenge! plus Ovince just lost to Manuwa so it's best.

Manuwa vs Glover
: Since OSP was basically coming off a loss(even though it was jones, rusty jones too) it should not reward him a title eliminator. SO the highest ranked guy left for him would be Texiera.

Notes: Krylov is schedueled to fight CIRKUNOV already, and Cummings is set to face Villante.

Nobody knows where Rashad is, so he's out of the picture. But if he's planning on sticking at LHW, face Latifi.
"Since OSP was basically coming off a loss(even though it was jones, rusty jones too) it should not reward him a title eliminator. SO the highest ranked guy left for him would be Texiera."

<-- What does this paragraph about OSP have to do with Manuwa vs. Glover?

I would do Shogun vs. Manuwa, not an OSP rematch. Too many rematches!!
Gus v Bader is interesting but why if Gus wins? Another TS? Bader should get his shot
I sort of agree. Gus wouldn't really deserve another title shot already for beating Bader. And you shouldn't sideline the winner of DC/Rumble II to wait for Bader/Gus.

But, Rumble vs. Bader II is pretty hard to market since the first fight was a squash match. DC vs. Bader is easier. If Rumble wins, I'm confused on what the UFC should do.

But, Rumble vs. Bader II is pretty hard to market since the first fight was a squash match. DC vs. Bader is easier. If Rumble wins, I'm confused on what the UFC should do.
waiting for Jones or immediate rematch with DC ? Rumble really killed all the contenders

Gus vs Bader makes the most sense right now. I'd like to see Glover vs Krylov next and Manuwa vs Shogun sounds good too.

Manuwa vs. Anderson.
Differend weight classes, and the smaller one is old as fuck.

"Since OSP was basically coming off a loss(even though it was jones, rusty jones too) it should not reward him a title eliminator. SO the highest ranked guy left for him would be Texiera."

<-- What does this paragraph about OSP have to do with Manuwa vs. Glover?

I would do Shogun vs. Manuwa, not an OSP rematch. Too many rematches!!

I sort of agree. Gus wouldn't really deserve another title shot already for beating Bader. And you shouldn't sideline the winner of DC/Rumble II to wait for Bader/Gus.

Because OSP was Manuwa's last opponent.. duh...

No, Manuwa needs to find more relevant and higher ranked than and old man like shogun. Last guy Shogun beat, literally just retired too. And no, Shogun earned a chance for revenge.

Manuwa vs krylov
Read the OP, guys. jeez
Krylov has a fight schedueled.

Differend weight classes, and the smaller one is old as fuck.
Corey Anderson.
Because OSP was Manuwa's last opponent.. duh...
Your "him" is pretty confusing.
No, Manuwa needs to find more relevant and higher ranked than and old man like shogun. Last guy Shogun beat, literally just retired too. And no, Shogun earned a chance for revenge.
Last guy Shogun beat is Anderson, who you don't seem to realize exists. Which is why Shogun is more relevant than you think.

Corey Anderson.

Your "him" is pretty confusing.

Last guy Shogun beat is Anderson, who you don't seem to realize exists. Which is why Shogun is more relevant than you think.
lol when i read anderson i thought silva right away lol ma bad dawg

All i know is that bader MUST beat Aj, gus or glover in order to earn title shot.
He just beat a 40 year old going on 47 years old(on damage alone) so that win is irrelevant in my book.Lil nog could still beat a few fighters outside the top 15 but I dont think thats exactly his plan, going further.Imho, its time for him to hang it up or look for a nice pay day in bellator(if his ufc contract is near its end).

Back