matadorboxing gloves, opinions?

Michael194

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I came across this website and found that their gloves are on sale, does anyone have experience with these gloves? What are your initial thoughts?

From what I can see, the thumb kind of compares to the Grants. It is a handmade cow leather Mexican style glove. They go for 79eu discounted till the 27th. I think the stitching looks great, I'm not sure about the thumb, what is your opinion on that? It has stitching on 3 sides which is mostly done with a glove that has multiple colors. If anything, I'd say it takes away some of the durability as I don't know what would be the other use of that. The padding distribution looks a bit similar to the Reyes.

I'm considering buying them and dropping a review once I got them. I'm curious to hear some of your thoughts first.

These could very well be a hidden gem.

https://www.matadorboxing.com/guanti-14-oz/

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Where have you read that they are made in mexico, i have never seen that info before only that they are a mexican style gloves. The brand is big in Italy. They do look like they have a nice profile. But i am curios to hear more about the gloves from someone who have used them for a while.

Where have you read that they are made in mexico, i have never seen that info before only that they are a mexican style gloves. The brand is big in Italy. They do look like they have a nice profile. But i am curios to hear more about the gloves from someone who have used them for a while.
You are right, I'm not sure why I got that impression. I didn't know it was a big brand since I never heard of them and do wonder where the leather comes from that they use. I also found a vid on the gloves.

Back