Masvidal vs Usman

Usman 30%ing all day, madvidal isn't anywhere near as good as his ranking.

Usman may have the better wrestling, but his striking is shit. Masvidal has more of a stake than many think because he outgrappled Maia from the ground at one point. He would also chew up Usman on the feet. He'd be the best striker he ever faced. If Usman won this fight with stiking I'd actually give him a chance of being champ

I think Masvidal wins the fight every moment the fight is standing.. but that is it. Usman is a poor striker

Usman.. he would just take Masvidal down. Masvidal has a pretty good bottom game, but Usman would out-wrestle him easily, unless Colby somehow makes Masvidal a better wrestler. The only people at WW that Usman wouldn't out-wrestle are Covington and Woodley. Would be an interesting fight.

Yall are absolutely crazy, Masvidal is one of my favourites to watch after he stopped his bs coasting. Usman is bigger and will wrestle fuck the ever loving shit out of Masvidal. Usman has decent striking and enough to not get KOd by Masvidal.

But its astounding that Masvidal is a near top 5 at WW, he's a fat LW. Like Gastelum is a fat WW.

I think Masvidal wins the fight every moment the fight is standing.. but that is it. Usman is a poor striker

Usman.. he would just take Masvidal down. Masvidal has a pretty good bottom game, but Usman would out-wrestle him easily, unless Colby somehow makes Masvidal a better wrestler. The only people at WW that Usman wouldn't out-wrestle are Covington and Woodley. Would be an interesting fight.

I see Mousasi vs King Mo all over again...

Back