Masvidal responding to Khabib and punking Bisping

I'm the one backing arguments with facts, you're the one complaining about a 4th ranked fighter not deserving to fight against the number 2. Keep up.
"He beat 3 big WW's" hahah the research you have provided is outstanding, then someone mentioned 4 fights that he LOST. Anyway, I'm done with this, agree to disagree. It's all good. Happy Father's Day.

Where's Khabiblov ranked in his division? Where is Masvidal in a higher division? {<jordan}

Khabilov is a dark horse; being slept on. Called out Kevin Lee, but Kevin Lee outchea hiding and talking about fighting Khabib.

Why are all these fools calling the dude whose MIA, when there's hungry wolves right outside whose willing to throw down? Everyone's looking for a shortcut, eh? No time for contenders, "gimme the one with the biggest NAME"..

"He beat 3 big WW's" hahah the research you have provided is outstanding, then someone mentioned 4 fights that he LOST. Anyway, I'm done with this, agree to disagree. It's all good. Happy Father's Day.
Cote a former MW, Story a very thick WW and Brown a big WW too, what's wrong about this? Lmao weird guy,

Khabilov is a dark horse. Called out Kevin Lee, but Kevin Lee outchea hiding and talking about fighting Khabib.

Why are all these fools calling the dude whose MIA, when there's hungry wolves right outside whose willing to throw down?
Because it gives them a much higher reward? Surprised i had to help you with that lol.

You gotta respect how Masvidal has turn an extremely forgettable fighting career into... something. I don't feel like that Wonderboy fight is going to turn out well for him but I think RDA is a good stylistic match up against a guy with a bigger name, a classic Masvidal strategy.

Masvidal it's the only one that has been able to give hard time to Maia for 15 minutes in the WW div. He's a very confident tough moth@f!?ker that everybody should respect

So when is Habibi fighting again? Or has he still not completed his tiramisu rehab?

He arguably beat Bendo, Maia and Larkin and definitely beat Iaquinta. If you use common sense you can see that Jorge is a top level contender.

If you argue that Masvidal beat Maia, then you're not worth arguing with. Even Masvidal accepts that loss-- his fans and the just bleed fans should accept it too.

Masvidal wouldn't make it 1 night in Dagestan. He's a fair skinned American boy who likes to pretend he's a gangster while he tweets and Instagrams about Tony Montana.
Haha I know he wouldn't. He just looks like he'd fit in with that beard.

Masvidal wouldn't make it 1 night in Dagestan. He's a fair skinned American boy who likes to pretend he's a gangster while he tweets and Instagrams about Tony Montana.
All background and culture aside, Masvidal looks exactly like a dagestani or a chechen. Believe you me, I'm Russian.

By sherdog logic, Masvidal is ducking RDA... right guys?

You gotta respect how Masvidal has turn an extremely forgettable fighting career into... something. I don't feel like that Wonderboy fight is going to turn out well for him but I think RDA is a good stylistic match up against a guy with a bigger name, a classic Masvidal strategy.
Not true. Gunnar was close to submitting Maia on several occasions.

Back