Masvidal responding to Khabib and punking Bisping

looks like he's from dagestan with that beard

Masvidal wouldn't make it 1 night in Dagestan. He's a fair skinned American boy who likes to pretend he's a gangster while he tweets and Instagrams about Tony Montana.

Masvidal wouldn't make it 1 night in Dagestan. He's a fair skinned American boy who likes to pretend he's a gangster while he tweets and Instagrams about Tony Montana.
That's like saying Nick and Nate or Max or Yancy, think they are "gangster" Uce. Being tough, coming from the hood, growing up in poverty, doesn't make one a gangster, nor does it make them think they are. Some just have some hood, some street, in their personality. Doesn't mean they are trying to be something they aren't Uce. They aren't posting pics with guns, etc.. like fake thugs like to do on the internet.. like Conor and his buddies do. That's someone pretending. The kid Masvidal is def a mainland boy, but he's not trying to be something he isn't bruudah. You got kids? If so.. happy Father's day Uso!

Nah Masdival would do fine in Dagestan.

It's the Dagestanis that would be lost in Miami. Between beautiful woman and hungry people that might as well be considered wolves they're goners.

Yes we all know Dagestan is full of crazy Muslims thanks for that info.

I'm sorry...I just don't get it....Jorge beat Cerrone and now he thinks he deserves top 3 fights every fight? He was on a modest 3-fight win streak win he was blessed in getting a fight with Maia that made no sense, now he thinks he deserves the #2 fighter???

Yes, I know he is #4 but that really is a joke. I would like to see him fight Condit, Magny or Usman. I think him vs Matt Brown would be a banger too.

I'm sorry...I just don't get it....Jorge beat Cerrone and now he thinks he deserves top 3 fights every fight? He was on a modest 3-fight win streak win he was blessed in getting a fight with Maia that made no sense, now he thinks he deserves the #2 fighter???

Yes, I know he is #4 but that really is a joke. I would like to see him fight Condit, Magny or Usman. I think him vs Matt Brown would be a banger too.
How is it a joke if he's ranked number 4? You played yourself.

How is it a joke if he's ranked number 4? You played yourself.
Nah man. Look at his record....he beat Ross Pearson and Ellenberger which means absolutely nothing, both fighters are not even ranked, then he fought Cerrone who is really a LW. That's not impressive at all. He never was close to deserving a fight with Maia, but got beat anyway. So why again does he deserve a fight with the #2 fighter? Sorry but no.

Nah man. Look at his record....he beat Ross Pearson and Ellenberger which means absolutely nothing, both fighters are not even ranked, then he fought Cerrone who is really a LW. That's not impressive at all. He never was close to deserving a fight with Maia, but got beat anyway. So why again does he deserve a fight with the #2 fighter? Sorry but no.
He beat Cerrone but it's not impressive at all? Cerrone koed 3 big WW's who were never finished with strikes to the head before brutally, but it isn't impressive Masvidal destroyed him?
Played yourself again buddy.

He beat Cerrone but it's not impressive at all? Cerrone koed 3 big WW's who were never finished with strikes to the head before brutally, but it isn't impressive Masvidal destroyed him?
Played yourself again buddy.
Patrick Cote who is old and retired and Rick Story who got cut hmmmmm. I think when you say "I played myself" you really mean I'm just backing up my arguments with facts instead of just making stupid comments like yourself, buddy.

He arguably beat Bendo, Maia and Larkin and definitely beat Iaquinta. If you use common sense you can see that Jorge is a top level contender.

Why is he talking shit like he's posting on an internet forum?

He arguably beat Bendo, Maia and Larkin and definitely beat Iaquinta. If you use common sense you can see that Jorge is a top level contender.
I never said he wasn't a top level contender; in fact I suggested he fight Magny or Condit. My original argument was I don't think he deserves to fight the #2 fighter in the UFC.

One could make a good case for him beating Maia

How can no one want to see Masdival and WB? Masdival brings the fight and WB needs a rebound opponent after shitting the bed twice.

FFS. I don't understand this place anymore.

Shouldn't you ask for a rematch with KHABILOV before trying start one with Khabib?

0-75829

There's levels to this shit {<jordan}

Last edited:
Patrick Cote who is old and retired and Rick Story who got cut hmmmmm. I think when you say "I played myself" you really mean I'm just backing up my arguments with facts instead of just making stupid comments like yourself, buddy.
I'm the one backing arguments with facts, you're the one complaining about a 4th ranked fighter not deserving to fight against the number 2. Keep up.

Shouldn't you ask for a rematch with KHABILOV before trying to fight Khabib?

0-75829

There's levels to this shit {<jordan}
Where's Khabiblov ranked in his division? Where is Masvidal ranked in a higher division? Exactly{<jordan}

Back