Masvidal hinting return at 155

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

He should really do it, would be a contender at 155. Had a good run at 170 but he´s just too small for the weightclass like Cowboy.

Masvidal vs Gaethje would be fireworks.

Would like to see him vs Dustin or Gaethje

But he won't get someone that high

Don't think he could beat Ferg or Khabib

Him vs nate,dustin or justin would be welcomed.

Well he couldn't even beat Al Iaquinta last time he was at LW so I'm not sure he'll do much better if he tries it again.

Tony would embarrass 32-13 Masvidal

Would absolutely toy with him on the ground
....but Tony doesn't wrestle for shit. You act like Masvidal will try to shoot takedowns. Tony's sub game is usually off TD defense.

Tony is gonna have issues with technical boxers with cardio. Masvidal has decent reach, very solid boxing, and decent cardio. Tony's striking defense is horrid and has shown to become bambi when he's rocked.

Its a fight I wouldn't bet on but I think Masvidal has the tools to give Tony serious issues on the feet.

I usually hate using this word because I think it's abused by Sherdoggers but in Masvidal's case completely appropriate

"Overrated"..!

Well he couldn't even beat Al Iaquinta last time he was at LW so I'm not sure he'll do much better if he tries it again.
You didn´t see the fight? One of the biggest robberies. Check out the media scores too.

Back