Master Toddy's system

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just realized my gym has a Master Toddy lineage. I want to know more about him and found some good and negative things. He trained many popular fighters like Gina Carano, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz and many others. Anyone have experience with his system? What you guys think of him?

I also found this piece
https://www.facebook.com/MasterToddys/posts/1225446804168947:0
The Thai government is hiring Master Toddy to come up with a system to teach kids across Thailand?

@Sinister You had a few bad things to say about him a few years ago and I want to hear your opinions again. Do you still feel the same now that even Thailand is hiring him or do you still think he is a glorified fraud?

You go to a "Muay Thai" gym that uses a grading system........

I just realized my gym has a Master Toddy lineage. I want to know more about him and found some good and negative things. He trained many popular fighters like Gina Carano, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz and many others. Anyone have experience with his system? What you guys think of him?

I also found this piece
The Thai government is hiring Master Toddy to come up with a system to teach kids across Thailand?

@Sinister You had a few bad things to say about him a few years ago and I want to hear your opinions again. Do you still feel the same now that even Thailand is hiring him or do you still think he is a glorified fraud?

I think him Sken and Woody need to get together for old times.<45>

You go to a "Muay Thai" gym that uses a grading system........

I think him Sken and Woody need to get together for old times.<45>
Belts and grading are more appealing to the american public. Toddy realized it's a smart business move and he also trained TKD himself and knew how belts work and encourage kids.

Belts and grading are more appealing to the american public. Toddy realized it's a smart business move and he also trained TKD himself and knew how belts work and encourage kids.

Maybe you should tell Sinister, he needs to get some coloured belts for the boxing gym......and sell out to cash in the $$$'s

On a serious note, Muay Thai is a ring sport like boxing...........belts are won in the ring......not given out for kicking a pad......

I also found this piece

Toddy is a hustler, that's what he is. Hustlers always end up in positions they're not qualified for, hell we made one President.

He quickly left the UK in the 80's because of tax fraud, then did the same thing in the US.

Toddy is a hustler, that's what he is. Hustlers always end up in positions they're not qualified for, hell we made one President.

I agree! I can't believe we had O'bama as a president!

I agree! I can't believe we had O'bama as a president!
Obama was one of the worst president we ever had. But if there's anyone that's going to be worst than him, it's the orange clown with the small hands little donny trump. Little donny is definitely our worst president ever and it's barely 2 months. His trumpanzees/trumptards fanboys are worst. they'll believe anything the orange clown says. LOL! It's pretty damn pathetic.

It's easy to be a relatively poor president when you have an entire side of your colleagues dedicated solely to impeding anything and everything you want to do merely out of childish spite. Guy you refer to as "worst" faced the most resistant Congress in U.S. History.

Just sayin'.

Anyway, Toddy is now to Muay Thai in Thailand what Donald Chump is to political progress in the U.S.

By the way, Toddy trained Jason David Frank. The original green power ranger.

Back