Master Ken: 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu is B.S.

Hey man, when you google someone and all you find is "Master Ken shows why this martial art or that martial art is bullshit", I assume he is some Laranja.
Only 1 Renatch, truly a once ever in human history person.

Hey man, when you google someone and all you find is "Master Ken shows why this martial art or that martial art is bullshit", I assume he is some Laranja.

Yep, that's why you press play instead and have a good laugh :).

I honestly don't know who Master Ken is. Is he actually someone legit or just another Laranja?

Woah Woah Woah!!!
Be careful who your're besmirching!!

laranja.png

How dare you?

I respect you as a fellow Sherdogger too much to put down in words what I thought when I glanced upon your ignorant post.

(...it was: "Die!!!")
I am sorry I let you down.

Master Ken is hilarious.

Why does it work, then?
How come guys like Ferguson submit just about anyone if it's just bs?

That's the same shit as the guys who used to claim leglocks are ineffective.

<Lmaoo>

God bless you Master Ken...not only are you the most lethal martial arts master the world has ever seen...you provide us with all sorts of reactionary humor from folks who throw fits without pressing play.

BJJ is the only thing I'd trust a 10th planet guy about, they are clueless on the rest as evidenced by the flat earth reference
edit : that's mostly for bravo, not sure veeyone training there is a conspiranist/flatearther/moonlanding denier etc

He's a modern day Confucius/Bruce Lee/Moe Howard

He also put a good word with the UFC for someone I won't name:

(He's not being allowed in UFC because his system is too lethal...but when he speaks, the UFC listens.)

Karate Hoochie Hootenanny!

Back